OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not watching the trailer yet. Afraid its going to make my too hyped and incapable of finishing the work I have to get done right now. But :pimp: just at the fact we're getting closer ...
This.

Why did I log into NT right now... Blue balls city :smh:

From the comments though, it seems that the end of the sodium kingdom is near :evil:

Can't wait to watch it tonight, I'm know I'm going to be extra hyped. Swingin' at nothing, word to Cuba Gooding Jr.

:rofl: :rofl:

Aw man rewatching Episode 8 of last season.

Favorite episode ever of any show b. EVER

Im down for whatever bet yall want me to do!!!!
but SHACKLEFORD OF HOUSE RUSTY will be the first to bend the knee.!!!

the rest will follow in his footsteps

come on @Tdogg2k  you're setting yourself up for a massive L 
laugh.gif

We all know the Snow Gawd is coming back. He's the chosen one.

Last edited:
Yo in real talk, Rob literally could of taken over the Iron Throne, if he hadn't listen to Cat and got in his feelings, dude would still be alive, by far the most realist Stark next to John.

Is that who I think it is towards the end with the two swords and Targaryen sigil on his armor? :nerd:

Queen of Thorns goin raise Highgarden like a G and wash the Faith militant :pimp:

The Lannisters are washed

Aren't the Tyrell forces currently trying to retake Dragonstone or something?

It really makes zero sense for them not to show stannis dying though. There isn't any logical reasoning that would benefit the show by not showin the death...especially how he sacrificed other characters.

That's the main problem I have with conceding his death.
They have showed each and every single persons death..why not stannis one of the main characters last season?

It really makes zero sense for them not to show stannis dying though. There isn't any logical reasoning that would benefit the show by not showin the death...especially how he sacrificed other characters.

That's the main problem I have with conceding his death.
They have showed each and every single persons death..why not stannis one of the main characters last season?
my first thought was he was the one who was burned upsidedown on the X after they showed Ramsay in the trailer. 

Last edited:
That would make sense. Kinda making fun of him being the reincarnated guy and burning people is what him and Melisandrebae did.

That would make sense. Kinda making fun of him being the reincarnated guy and burning people is what him and Melisandrebae did.
Well Ramsays thing is skinning people and throwing them up on the X word to Dez. might as well light him on fire too at that point

Is that who I think it is towards the end with the two swords and Targaryen sigil on his armor?
nerd.gif

Aren't the Tyrell forces currently trying to retake Dragonstone or something?
If you're thinking Rhaegar than no I don't think it is. Armor is to wack for the prince. About the Tyrell's I think you might be thinking of the books. In the show they have no business in Dragonstone. Loras and Margaery are both on trial in KL.

Hopefully this season is the end of Littlefinger.

Can't wait to see that ****** get beheaded :lol:

While I feel the same way, I wouldn't bet on it happening anytime soon. Dude is as slippery as it gets.

Hopefully this season is the end of Littlefinger.

Can't wait to see that ****** get beheaded :lol:

While I feel the same way, I wouldn't bet on it happening anytime soon. Dude is as slippery as it gets.
Well both yall in for a long season.

Littlefinger gets nothing but Ws even when you think he takes a L.

House Baelish gonna rise in the end :smokin

Last edited:
Lord Commander of the Nights Watch (if he's still considered that) my fav character..you can't just end a boss like that. Can't wait :smokin

Back
Top Bottom