OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good riddance to the usurper. Should've supported the true king when he had the chance

Last edited:
Good riddance to the usurper. Should've supported the true king when he had the chance

Agreed. Good riddance to the usurper.

stannis-dies.gif

I believe he has a hand! Carry on the stern justice we need

Depends if twow gets released this year or next. If we get word of it releasing anytime in 2016 I'm not watching this season. If it's next year I'll watch this season

Also, if you're following Ser Davos, essentially, you're rooting for Jon Snow since we see The Onion Knight protecting the real Azor Ahai w/ Long claw :wink:

As for TWoW, I actually agree with you, if it was releasing anytime in the near future. Let's say summer, I would hold off on watching S6 until the book comes out.

Unfortunately, GRRM said he's still writing and even if he finishes in the next few months, we still have the long process of editing and everything else.

We probably won't be seeing book 6 until 2017, which is a damn shame.

As for TWoW, I actually agree with you, if it was releasing anytime in the near future. Let's say summer, I would hold off on watching S6 until the book comes out.

Unfortunately, GRRM said he's still writing and even if he finishes in the next few months, we still have the long process of editing and everything else.

We probably won't be seeing book 6 until 2017, which is a damn shame.
Ima give him til November 2016. I think we'll hear something by Atleast the first episode

Last edited:
Just rewatched season 1 for I think the 3rd time :lol:... I got my girl into it and she wants to watch... It's amazing how much you forget you know :lol:...

Same! It's so funny to watch my girl struggle with the names :rofl: Exactly how I was while first watching. I'm slowly getting the names into her head. Crazy how much happens in season 1. I don't remember it picking up that fast.

She was wondering why Ned wasn't telling the truth that he got set up before he got beheaded. And after I broke it down to her myself, I realized that MOST of the problems in season 1 REALLY stem from the Lannister's incest :smh: :x

I had to explain to her that Ned couldn't tell the truth because he knows he already messed up and he was being a martyr for the rest of his family. Told her even if he said Joffrey was the product of incest he would just be called a liar right there, killed any way, then the King would kill his entire family and anyone else that called incest. A lot of people already know Joffrey if the product of incest, but I told her that it was important not to speak out about it because then people would know Renley is the rightful heir. So since the Lannister's are so power hungry they just kill anyone who questions Joffrey's right as heir to the throne. Absolutely ridiculous when I broke it all down like that.

Ned should have just kept his mouth shut. SMH.

Last edited:
So we not going to act like snow is a turncloak coward.
Killed one of the lead rangers,
broke his vows for red headed yambs.
has no legit kills in the book or the show. all his kills have been either sneak attacks after he turn cloaked. , or shooting arrows off the highest wall in the realm...
had to tie down Janos Slynt just to cut his head off, couldnt take em by himself after Slynt called him out.

All the starks are cowards only real one is Ned and Catelyn.

Robb hasn't been shown (or read about) getting any kills. Greywind helps him everywhere. got wounded from a battle (in the book) then looked like a straight fkboy after Walder killed his girl. no fight back nothing....

Arya 5-0 on sneak attack kills.

Sansa ............well sansa 'nuff said

Bran is a sucka scared of them sweet meera yambs.

Rickon is a snot nosed brat who can't control his wolf.

Lyanna a garden tool

Benjen has one job... to range. this dude get lost

Ser Rodrick talked mad game got that head chopped off.

Jory got punked and killed by Jamie....

The Stable boy got run down by the Hound cuz he slow and a punk.

Nymeria ran away like punk

Lady got that head chopped off for being as week as her owner Sansa

Ghost show up last minute can't even save his master. useless mutt

I DONT GIVE A DAMB ALL THE STARKS CAN GET ROASTED BY THE LORD OF LIGHT
post that gif for me that was in the marvel thread please, i still haven't figured it out
You know damn well that Jon was told to infiltrate the wildlings by Qhorn Half Hand  his fellow brother and he forced Jon's blade into himself pause. He did break his celibacy vows I'll give you that, but who on the wall hasn't?. It was Ygritte brah!!!! Stannis broke his vow to his wife by smashing Mel, but we can all look past that. 

Also calling Bran a coward is despicable. You know better. 

^Don't listen to him. Kid doesn't even know how to post a gif after 4 years of being on NT. Peasant.

Henn that would make stannis rightful heir not renly.

Stannis had permission from his wife. This was for the greater good.

Why yall so blind

Henn that would make stannis rightful heir not renly.

Stannis had permission from his wife. This was for the greater good.

Why yall so blind

Can you break down how Stannis was the rightful heir over Renly? It's been so long since I rewatched from the beginning I'm trying to understand everything again. How was Renly related to King Robert? Sometimes things just click, but othertimes like now, I'm a bit confused over what you just said. I don't think Renly wearing the crown with Brienne guarding him was in season 1 but I wasn't watching as closely as my girl. Also was Stannis even in season 1? Don't remember seeing him either. But how exactly did Renly get the crown for that short time before Melisandre sent the demon baby to kill him.

Last edited:
Can you break down how Stannis was the rightful heir over Renly? It's been so long since I rewatched from the beginning I'm trying to understand everything again. How was Renly related to King Robert? Sometimes things just click, but othertimes like now, I'm a bit confused over what you just said. I don't think Renly wearing the crown with Brienne guarding him was in season 1 but I wasn't watching as closely as my girl. Also was Stannis even in season 1? Don't remember seeing him either. But how exactly did Renly get the crown for that short time before Melisandre sent the demon baby to kill him.

Stannis did not appear in season 1. He was mentioned, but he wasn't an actual character on the show yet. Came in Season 2. And I thought Renley was Robert's brother, just like Stannis. But I don't know which one of the two would have the better claim to the throne. Maybe age makes a difference? Stannis, I believe, was the older of the two brothers.

Stannis did not appear in season 1. He was mentioned, but he wasn't an actual character on the show yet. Came in Season 2. And I thought Renley was Robert's brother, just like Stannis. But I don't know which one of the two would have the better claim to the throne. Maybe age makes a difference? Stannis, I believe, was the older of the two brothers.
Right, Stannis and Renly are brothers to King Bobby.

From what I remember from book one, Stannis wasn't replying to any requests to appear when Bobby was hurt, but Renly was.

I thought it was implied that Stannis was the brother that didn't want anything to do with Robert or Renly?

^ Stannis dislikes his brothers due to Robert giving Renly a much nicer region to run and giving Stannis some nasty @#$ land no one wanted, even though Stannis and his army nearly starved to death fighting for Robert (correct me if I'm wrong or mixing it up with someone else)

Robert is the oldest followed by Stannis then Renly 

Right, Stannis and Renly are brothers to King Bobby.

From what I remember from book one, Stannis wasn't replying to any requests to appear when Bobby was hurt, but Renly was.

I thought it was implied that Stannis was the brother that didn't want anything to do with Robert or Renly?
This is correct...I think. Stannis was salty for Robert giving Storms End to Renly over him. 

Last edited:
^ Stannis dislikes his brothers due to Robert giving Renly a much nicer region to run and giving Stannis some nasty @#$ land no one wanted, even though Stannis and his army nearly starved to death fighting for Robert (correct me if I'm wrong or mixing it up with someone else)
Basically all of this. 
laugh.gif

Didn't mean to re-iterate.

Season 1/book 1. Stannis was gathering the army pretty much because he knew it was about to go down. He knew the second Jon arryn died. Lannisters weren't going to try and give up the crown

Season 1/book 1. Stannis was gathering the army pretty much because he knew it was about to go down. He knew the second Jon arryn died. Lannisters weren't going to try and give up the crown

But why was his claim to the throne stronger than Renley's? Was it just because he was the older of the two?

But why was his claim to the throne stronger than Renley's? Was it just because he was the older of the two?
Yup.

With age does not come wisdom, though...

Because we've all witnessed how much of a bum he WAS.

Order of succession. And stop acting like renly pansy *** would've made a good king. Likeable yes...good no. And oportunistic *** high garden just wanted to be in power.

Stannis: Not the king you want. But the King you need.

Back
Top Bottom