OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thrones night
pimp.gif
I'm expecting a somewhat boring episode tonight.  They seem to alternate between good and bad usually.  

I'm interested in whatever happens I just don't want Arya to kill any of her siblings or vice versa.
yeah let me clarify myself. i'm still very interested in aryas story. she is still one of my favorite characters but the pace is just too damn slow... we still have the same questions we had when she first was on that doorstep. 

I'm interested in whatever happens I just don't want Arya to kill any of her siblings or vice versa.
yeah let me clarify myself. i'm still very interested in aryas story. she is still one of my favorite characters but the pace is just too damn slow... we still have the same questions we had when she first was on that doorstep. 
Not to mention the whole blind thing on the show is getting a bit old.  When you are recreating a memorable scene from bloodsport where Van Damme gets blinded, and then has to work with his other senses to fight back, you know it is a bit slow. 

I know GoT is going to stream status for me if it doesn't pick up.

Everyone is always miserable, no one wins.

I'd like to see some of the characters win, just for a bit.

Dany's been winning. That's the only reason y'all don't like her story line, she hasn't took any major L's since season one. She's like the Spurs, boring but always relevant.

Dany's been winning. That's the only reason y'all don't like her story line, she hasn't took any major L's since season one. She's like the Spurs, boring but always relevant.
View media item 2023486
What show you watching, b?

Harpy's almost killed her sexy *** 'til Drogon came & saved her & flew her right into a Dothraki horde that plans on sending her to a Khaleesi retirement home.

Last edited:
View media item 2023486

Harpy's almost killed her sexy *** 'til Drogon came & saved her & flew her right into a Dothraki horde that plans on sending her to a Khaleesi retirement home.

& she's gonna somehow escape from that smooth & untouched just as she did everything else from season 2 until now. She takes no L's forreal compared to everyone else's storyline

View media item 2023486

& she's gonna somehow escape from that smooth & untouched just as she did everything else from season 2 until now. She takes no L's forreal compared to everyone else's storyline
So u must equate L to dying cause from her standpoint, she lost control of her dragons, lost control of her city, lost one of her advisor and is now effectively a prisoner of a dothraki tribe. But no, she's not dead.

that cape is strong my g

matter of fact you have to be sir friendzone in the flesh. lmao

Back
Top Bottom