OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw this question on Reddit: Favorite character of each season?

1 - Drogo
2 - Tyrion
3 - Tywin
4 - Oberyn
5 - Snowman
6 (so far) - Davis

1. The Butchers Boy
2. Joffrey
3. Hodor
4. Podrick
5. Craster
6. Melisandre's true form. :evil:

Last edited:
Yea Stannis sent him away cuz he knew Davis wouldn't play that ish.

now Davis won't finish learning how to read |I

Last edited:
Davis kind of knew something was up though, he told Stannis to let him take Sharlene with him.

Last edited:
Do we k ow that stannis is dead? It was just the comment in the first episode that the guy said he died that is leading us to believe this correct? I still feel like he's alive. It seems so unlike the show/books to just have him killed without the viewers/readers seeing his head pop off.

Do we k ow that stannis is dead? It was just the comment in the first episode that the guy said he died that is leading us to believe this correct? I still feel like he's alive. It seems so unlike the show/books to just have him killed without the viewers/readers seeing his head pop off.

I brought this up earlier, but I was thinking the "present" teased in the ep 3 preview could either be Rickon or Stannis

I actually like Arya's story right now

Danny's has been boring for a couple seasons now

I think Stannis is dead but I find it so weird they didn't actually show it

Maybe dude is alive

I brought this up earlier, but I was thinking the "present" teased in the ep 3 preview could either be Rickon or Stannis
whoever the gift is probably gets flayed, and is the person that has been shown in the season 6 teaser though.

I think the director of that episode confirmed that he died. Also, D&D stated that they got the idea of killing Stannis off from GRRM. Stannis is still alive in the books. 

Pod gonna hook up with Salsa.
Pod about to be the new Warden of the North
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I remember when Slighted was speculating that Pod was the 3 eyed Raven.
Incorrect, I predicted that Pod was the third dragon rider.

Nah, it was 3 eyed Raven. I remembered because i asked why you thought that and you said that they always show a raven before or after a Pod scene.

Back
Top Bottom