OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like Arya will never truly become "No One" because didn't she hide Needle? I feel like that sword will make an appearance at some point thus meaning she is still "Arya Stark"

Excuse me if something happened to Needle, but I don't recall anything

I forgot about Needle, that's definitely going to come in play at some point.

Arya went from having one of the best storylines for season 1-4 to absolute trash the past 2. Arguably worse than Danys

She went on a run from season 1-4, she was do for some down time :lol: ... but it looks like things are about to pick back up :nerd:

^^^ Yeah, I can't imagine Arya settling for being nobody full time. She's going to keep her head down until she gets her eyes back, but something will give eventually.

Man watching Eddard struggle as the Hand of the King is hard to watch. 

Khal Drogo's speech in this same episode was lit! too bad it never happen tho 
laugh.gif

It was implied that she died during the battle when the redwitch returned to caste black.

No dialogue yet on it

I remember. She gave him a "look". He probably thinks she's dead from the war.

Once he finds out that she was sacrificed by the red witch and stannis.....oh boy

^ All we need is one
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

i agree with the arya story being boring AF. 

they don't give here enough screen time to progress her story foward. 

everytime we see her its like one day for like 30 seconds...she has the worst training ever

Arya's training and story may be boring to some of yall but its on point. She knows what she signed up for. Being a faceless no one ain't easy.

Last edited:
Saw this question on Reddit: Favorite character of each season?

1 - Drogo

2 - Tyrion

3 - Tywin

4 - Oberyn

5 - Snowman

6 (so far) - Davis

I feel like Arya will never truly become "No One" because didn't she hide Needle? I feel like that sword will make an appearance at some point thus meaning she is still "Arya Stark"

Excuse me if something happened to Needle, but I don't recall anything
I have this idea that maybe in order to prove that she is in fact no one, she might be assigned to kill someone close to her. It probably violates some Faceless Man rule or whatever but it would coincide with the ongoing tragic appeal of Westeros. 

Back
Top Bottom