OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did someone break wind when Cersei and them met up with the council or was i hearing things?

Rickon a grown *** man now :lol:

Also I noticed what everyone was talking about with the writing being a lot worse this season. Noticeably with the smarter characters in this episode like Davos, Varys, and Tyrion.

Rickon a grown *** man now
laugh.gif

Also I noticed what everyone was talking about with the writing being a lot worse this season. Noticeably with the smarter characters in this episode like Davos, Varys, and Tyrion.
 I may just still be hyped, but I thought this episode was much with the writing/jokes compared to the first two.

^
The episodes are short. I don't think the first scene started until 9:06. They fill time with showing previews for other shows, then showing old scenes in the beginning and then the title sequence.

^
The episodes are short. I don't think the first scene started until 9:06. They fill time with showing previews for other shows, then showing old scenes in the beginning and then the title sequence.

No bueno.

Also part of the hour is filled in by the promo for next week and the "Inside the Episode" clip with Weiss and Benioff explaining the storylines.

My heart broke when they showed shaggy dog, but I laughed when Jon hung all those traitors then goes you burn them I'm done.

Ramsey asked the question everybody watching the show was thinking.... "How do we know this is a stark?"

Snowman delayed quitting only to take dem ****-boys out personally. :lol:

I love Jon Snow more than Steve Rodgers loves Bucky.

Ramsey asked the question everybody watching the show was thinking.... "How do we know this is a stark?"

lol I know I didnt recognize dude. I knew who he was supposed to be but I couldnt remember what he looked like from the last time we seen him.

He is Ned's son. If you give the sentence, you gotta hand out the punishment yourself :smokin

-I like how Davos got Melisanbae out the room as soon as she started talking that "Laord of Light, chosen one" schtick to Jonny.

Ole boy was like, "nah *****, you ain't gonna pollute his mind too" :lol:

Last edited:

He is Ned's son. If you give the sentence, you gotta hand out the punishment yourself :smokin

-I like how Davos got Melisanbae out the room as soon as she started talking that "Laord of Light, chosen one" schtick to Jonny.

Ole boy was like, "nah *****, you ain't gonna polutte his mind too
" :lol:

Bro my wife said the same thing :lol:

Last edited:
Can someone aware me of the significance of Rickon besides being a Stark?

I'm guessing Ramsay will torture or kill him?

Back
Top Bottom