OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Greatjon really dead?

Varys making power moves :pimp:

According to his son he is.
I want to believe there's some kind of plan between Rickon and the Umbers and they sacrificed Shaggy Dog to gain their trust. Ramsey was handed Sansa then Rickon...seems too easy but I know better than that.

With every episode that passes without showing Stannis's body the more I start to think maybe he isn't dead.

The tower of joy scene was so pointless (except for the fight)

So northerners just forget what the boltons did to them in the red wedding?

I would lose it if Ramsay chops off Rickon boy hood

Eddard Stark is the true king

Last edited:
The tower of joy scene was so pointless (except for the fight)

So northerners just forget what the boltons did to them in the red wedding?

I thought it was a decent scene, although there were supposed to be 3 Kingsguard instead of 2. Plus we finally got to see Howland Reed and Arthur Dayne. 

The North Remembers. Not everyone is to be trusted.

Who shaggy dog doe?
nerd.gif
Rickon's wolf

With every episode that passes without showing Stannis's body the more I start to think maybe he isn't dead.

This... and who was about to legitimize Lord Snow into a Stark... hmmm

If not for the chosen one letting everyone know he had bigger fish to fry, this was the line of the night

The real ones getting Jon back on his feet after those ungrateful POS did him dirty (wish I could piss on their graves)

:rofl: :rofl:

"What kind of God would have a pecker that small"

This season is giving us so damn much, I feel guilty. Finally found out who Varys little birds are! Tower of joy fight sene :pimp:

What do you guys make of Bran being able to call out to ned In the flashback and be heard??

Jon snow is the one true king. Tdogg can't even dispute this. Came back, handled everything like a ******* BOSS, dropped the mic, then dipped to go do more important things than the wall has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom