OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone aware me of the significance of Rickon besides being a Stark?

I'm guessing Ramsay will torture or kill him?
there are some houses in the north that still haven't bent the knee to the Bolton's. Ramsey can use Rickon to bring thoses houses loyal to the Starks to his side.

I'm wondering if the supporters would be ok with Rickon dying since Salsa is the heir to Winterfell right now. Cold hearts in a cold place.

Ramsay squad vs JS squad, Ramsay about to get killed by JS, he brings out Rickon to try and get JS to surrender, Osha interferes and gets killed, Ramsay gets distracted and JS shoves LC through his heart.

The main reason Roose wanted Ramsay to marry Sansa was to show that the Boltons had respect for the Starks and wanted to have a Stark present in Winterfell, even if Ramsay did just abuse her. With Sansa gone and Rickon back, they now have another Stark to wave in front of the other Northern houses loyal to the Starks. The Boltons aren't really liked in the North, a lot of families still look down on them because of their involvement in the Red Wedding (ie "The North Remembers"). You see it in that scene with the Umber. He talked to Ramsay like he was a piece of ****. But sometimes you have to negotiate with pieces of ****.

Last edited:

there are some houses in the north that still haven't bent the knee to the Bolton's. Ramsey can use Rickon to bring thoses houses loyal to the Starks to his side.

The main reason Roose wanted Ramsay to marry Sansa was to show that the Boltons had respect for the Starks and wanted to have a Stark present in Winterfell, even if Ramsay did just abuse her. With Sansa gone and Rickon back, they now have another Stark to wave in front of the other Northern houses loyal to the Starks. The Boltons aren't really liked in the North, a lot of families still look down on them because of their involvement in the Red Wedding (ie "The North Remembers").
Thanks, fam.

So it'll be bastard vs. bastard. Then Jon's gonna ride a dragon with Dany and Pod to melt some walkers.

I'm wondering if the supporters would be ok with Rickon dying since Salsa is the heir to Winterfell right now. Cold hearts in a cold place.
Rickon's alive so he's the true heir, not Sansa. I'm not sure how that plays out in the show.

Yeah, Sansa is behind all the boys, except Jon.

People thought Bran and Rickon were dead, Memphis Reek bbq'd them, that is why Sansa was considered the heir

Last edited:

Rob dead, John is a bastard, Sansa a women

It was assumed that Bran and Rickon were dead, Now that he has the heir apparent(Rickon) it would seemingly be easier to get the north to bend knee if he can swing it like Rickon is on his side, he he cant his crazy *** prolly will just kill him so he has one less Stark that the north will follow to worry about 

Last edited:
Bruh I use to think of the Northmen as loyal, and honor bound. but this second generation of Northern lords are pure snakes
laugh.gif

People might think bran is alive too since they were tricked into thinking they were both burned. Wonder how much time has passed.

Old guy telling bran he won't be chilling in a tree until he's old like he is. Not sure if I would believe him.

Bruh I use to think of the Northmen as loyal, and honor bound. but this second generation of Northern lords are pure snakes:lol:

Only true G was Ned.

Because Ned was a true G he raised true Gs.

Well except Robb. :smh:

Robb took out his kinfolk over "honor" but gave it all up over a broad that would have been happy to be his sidepiece no matter who is was married to.

Bruh I use to think of the Northmen as loyal, and honor bound. but this second generation of Northern lords are pure snakes
laugh.gif
A lot of Houses are still loyal to the Starks and a lot of those Houses lost family members during the Red Wedding because they followed Robb into war. Even if there are Houses that don't care for the Starks, they would still have a reason to dislike the Boltons because of the Red Wedding.

I wonder if the Knight King will be able to sense that Jon has been resurrected when they meet again. Solid episode tonight, but cutting the Tower of Joy short was on some blue balls type steez.

Olly be gone :pimp: glad Jon didn't back off. He would have lost a lot of respect if he did.

Tyrion over here trying to play 'Never Have I Ever' :lol: and :wow: Rickon back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom