OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just assumed Winterfell. Where else would he really go?
Right, that was my first thought too. Isn't Sansa coming to meet up with him though? This Stark cat and mouse game will go on forever :lol: Every time one gets close, the other(s) move.

For some reason, I thought the Wall was just to the North of Winterfell and assumed they would just meet somewhere in the middle, along the way :lol:

I'll have to re-watch the opening map to see where they are.

Originally Posted by Ingenious Nick  
Right, that was my first thought too. Isn't Sansa coming to meet up with him though? This Stark cat and mouse game will go on forever 
laugh.gif
 Every time one gets close, the other(s) move.
For some reason, I thought the Wall was just to the North of Winterfell and assumed they would just meet somewhere in the middle, along the way
laugh.gif

I'll have to re-watch the opening map to see where they are.
They're already hyping up the Bastard Bowl for Sansa and Jon to meet up. No way they miss out on each other.

My theory:

-Jon and Sansa re-connect. 

-Jon and Sansa find out that Ramsey has Rickon

-Jon Da Gawd gathers up the Wilidings to support him in going to Winterfell.

-Sansa gathers up the rest of the Stark supports of the North to help Jon.

-Somehow in all this, Rickon will get the axe from Ramsey.

-The Starks return and take over Winterfell.

-RIP Ramsey

[QUOTE name="Ingenious Nick" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/526952/official-game-of-thrones-season-6-thread-episode-3-oathbreaker-5-8-16/20190#post_25766153[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="JayPesoz" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/526952/official-game-of-thrones-season-6-thread-episode-3-oathbreaker-5-8-16/20100_100#post_25765775[/URL]"]

Right, that was my first thought too. Isn't Sansa coming to meet up with him though? This Stark cat and mouse game will go on forever :lol:  Every time one gets close, the other(s) move.

For some reason, I thought the Wall was just to the North of Winterfell and assumed they would just meet somewhere in the middle, along the way :lol:

I'll have to re-watch the opening map to see where they are.[/QUOTE]

They're already hyping up the Bastard Bowl for Sansa and Jon to meet up. No way they miss out on each other.

My theory:

-RIP Ramsey
[/quote]

I see the same thing panning out. I just hope we don't wait until episode 9 to actually see it.

GRRM said that he doesn't like predictability. The Red Wedding showed what happens when things get too cliche. I'd like to see all that happen but doubt that it does.

Sansa probably makes it to Castle Black and should be safe if Davos is there

I thought Snow was going to go off with Alliser and Ollie. Oh well.

I really lost interest in Arya's storyline.

I do hope that Rickon has a major role this year and we don't end up with another season of Ramsey torching and tormenting someone else.

I was hoping to see Rhaegar in the flashback...But he's already dead by the time Ned gets to the Tower of Joy.

I really hope Jon gets in another confrontation with the White Walkers...I really want that storyline to expand even further...Especially after Hardhome.

And lol at Tormund talking about Jon's "Pecker".

Last edited:
So Cersei's whole plan is to opt for trial by combat and have Franken Gregor as her champion.  I'm calling it now, the hound's not dead and the high sparrow's going to bring him out as champion and we'll finally see the showdown between Clegane Brothers in trial by combat

So Cersei's whole plan is to opt for trial by combat and have Franken Gregor as her champion.  I'm calling it now, the hound's not dead and the high sparrow's going to bring him out as champion and we'll finally see the showdown between Clegane Brothers in trial by combat
Oh man, I never thought about that. That would be insane.

My theory:

-RIP Ramsey
yup.. these dudes gots to go.. the rightful king going put in that work

the snow gawd did let me down a bit though.. too much feels spent on those ungrateful traitors.. he need to walk up "any last words... IT DOESNT MATTER!!.. aint gotta go home, but gotta get the hell up outtta here"

then walk down from the platform.. drop the "my watch is over" and:

Last edited:
They need GRRM to come in and write Tyrion's scenes. Some of that stuff has been cringe.

^I agree. I'm not sure if it's because of the pacing of the show and there isn't as much verbal banter/drama that took up a good portion of an episode...But the writing seems different this year.

I'm kind of surprised Bronn hasn't been mentioned at all this season...I know he isn't too important...But the fact he was on the ship headed back to King's Landing and wasn't shown, kind of bothers me.

Funny how people are ignoring the fact that by Jon walking away from the Nights Watch, it's open season on him now. It is the duty of every Lord to behead him on sight.

Clegane bowl :nerd:

Oh man, I never thought about that. That would be insane.

My watch has ended View media item 2024569
Game time, boys :pimp:

Bastard Bowl about to be LIT.

That would be crazy

Pretty cool theory

Funny how people are ignoring the fact that by Jon walking away from the Nights Watch, it's open season on him now. It is the duty of every Lord to behead him on sight.
Me and my co-workers were talking about this too, that theoretically no one know's that the Lord Commander died and then got resurrected. So technically, he would be an Oathbreaker...not sure how this is going to swing with all the Lords of the North...

Maybe since everything in the North seems to be going to hell, no one will care? 
laugh.gif

If we get nickle everytime dany calls herself stormborn, mother of dragon, breaker of chains blah blah... we would all be rich

The AWG is worthless without taking her clothes off.

I rolled my eyes as soon as she started :lol:

She's starting to sound like those villains in the cartoons when they always have to announce themselves every episode.

When is this little maggot Tommen gonna grow some damb balls :smh: ol boy can't eem get his yambs out of prison.

When is this little maggot Tommen gonna grow some damb balls :smh: ol boy can't eem get his yambs out of prison.
I'm not a book reader so I'm not sure, but how big is the Kings Landing army. Like the religious guys only have a couple hundred people. What's to stop Tommen( if he had any brains) or Cersei from just sending in the troops to clean up one night. The people of kings landing don't really like Cersei or the rulers anyway so public opinion wouldn't matter that much

Back
Top Bottom