OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If her body feels like how it looks, is it fraudulant though? I wonder if it's an illusion or it really does transform her physically. People talking about glamour tactics so I guess it's the former.

The Smalljon/Rickon "plan" if executed correctly, has me completely excited.

"Offer" Rickon to Ramsay..to place a Stark in Winterfell. Place Osha in there under the guise that she's some helpless girl
Gain Ramsay's trust with proof of Shaggydog's death (maybe a similar wolf or actually Shaggy himself (a necessary sacrifice) )
News that Jon is headed to Winterfell will draw out Ramsay.
The Umbers turn on the Boltons in battle.
A Stark is freed in Winterfell.

3 fire episodes already, man. This show is amazing.
Would also make since why he was so adamant about not swearing loyalty to Ramsey.

Ramsay is as dumb as he is savage. If the Umbers are setting a trap, he will walk right into it.

Last edited:
The Raven told Bran that history can't be altered. Hopefully that closes the book on the possibility of that. Show would jump the shark the moment Bran starts altering the past.
Bran having the ability to alter the past will bring out all kinds of hell. But you can't tell me Ned didn't hear Bran at that moment...

Very happy they sped up that Arya Stark training... I would hate to have to wait all season long for her training to be complete 

Are D&D oblivious to the fact that the popularity she had in the early seasons is quickly fading away?

i think bran will visit the time when ned visited the weirwood forest after beheading that guy from NW in the pilot 
nerd.gif

I just assumed Winterfell. Where else would he really go?
Right, that was my first thought too. Isn't Sansa coming to meet up with him though? This Stark cat and mouse game will go on forever :lol: Every time one gets close, the other(s) move.

He broke his oath, he about to smash the red women multiple times

Nah, meat too small.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom