OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much better is Dayne compared with the Mountain? In the show, the Mountain looks pretty much unbeatable

the mountain is all power. Dayne was fighting 4 people at once and those 4 people were struggling.

Last edited:
If that sword was made from a fallen star, I was expecting it to cut through everything like those other guys' swords.

How much better is Dayne compared with the Mountain? In the show, the Mountain looks pretty much unbeatable
I think a few of the above average fighters could probably beat the Mountain if they strategize appropriately. Bronn called it before the trial by combat, wait it out til he tires, get him off his feet.

Last edited:
Ramsay da Gawd :smokin.
Oh word? I was wondering.

There's a Team Ramsey out here in these cold streets? :nerd:
Probably deserters from House Sodium.

Hood House hoppers :smh:
Never was clear who was riding with Tiberious :nerd:

The Mountain is all strength. He's no swordsman.

Oberyn had him on the ground like a *****.

I wonder if it's the same huge dude that competes in iron man contests under that helmet.

Where is Bronn anyway :nerd:
Probably banging his wife.

If Dayne was fast enough and could keep his distance, he definitely could beat The Mountain. Red Viper would have beaten The Mountain but he spent too much time trying to get a confession.

Hey, I mean Jon Snow died for the Nights watch his contract is up and now he's a free agent and he should take his talents to the North

Word should've definitely spread that he was killed. I mean why wouldn't it

Does this mean Cleveland = The Winterfell :lol:

When Dayne and Ned had their exchange and then Dayne put on his helmet and unsheathed the dual blades, I did the banderas gif in my living room lol.

Son washed Ned's party like a school yard bully. That Lyanna tease pissed me off doe.

The spear played a large part in oberyns dominance. Youre not going to be able to hold that distance with a sword or dagger obviously

A normal man isnt goint to be able to parry a downswing from frankenstein

Last edited:
The way the High Sparrow worked Tommen.:smh:

'I am the king!'

'Yes you are.'

'...what does that mean to you?'

:rofl: :smh:

Part of me misses Joffrey. No ***** given. Franken-Gregor would have been set loose before Cersei's walk of atonement.

The way the High Sparrow worked Tommen.
mean.gif

'I am the king!'

'Yes you are.'

'...what does that mean to you?'

mean.gif
 Poor kid getting finessed from all angles. 
laugh.gif

Tommen is such a bad actor. I was having flashbacks to star wars 2 & 3 with Hayden Christensen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom