OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The spear played a large part in oberyns dominance. Youre not going to be able to hold that distance with a sword or dagger obviously

A normal man isnt goint to be able to parry a downswing from frankenstein

You forgot the Hound fought Gregor to a standstill? Gregor would get destroyed by Dayne easily. Prime Jamie probably would have beat him easily too.

the world is a sick place.. doesn't surprise me we would have someone riding for ramsay..

I just hope that person seeks psychiatric help

Team Ramsay :pimp:

game-of-thrones-dinner-ramsay-1428500198.gif

Last edited:
How old was Jaime supposed to be when he killed the mad King? They made this flashback Ned look like a teenager lol
Late teens I think. Ned was either in his late teens or early 20s during Tower of Joy. Ned was in his mid 30s when he died.

Everytime I saw Young Ned in this episode, I kept seeing Neil Patrick Harris for some reason :lol:

Hey, I mean Jon Snow died for the Nights watch his contract is up and now he's a free agent and he should take his talents to the North

Word should've definitely spread that he was killed. I mean why wouldn't it

Does this mean Cleveland = The Winterfell :lol:

Team Ramsay :pimp:

game-of-thrones-dinner-ramsay-1428500198.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The spear played a large part in oberyns dominance. Youre not going to be able to hold that distance with a sword or dagger obviously

A normal man isnt goint to be able to parry a downswing from frankenstein

You forgot the Hound fought Gregor to a standstill? Gregor would get destroyed by Dayne easily. Prime Jamie probably would have beat him easily too.

None of the 6'-6'4'' guys would be able to overpower him. To strike with a sword they would be putting themselves within an 8 foot mans reach and weve seen what he can do to a skull with a flick of his wrist.

Oberyn had a weapon advantage and was striking the weak points of his armor to slowly chop him down. His strategy wouldnt be feasible with a sword

Last edited:
Seems a little late in the game to bring her into the show. But we do go back to the Riverlands so it's def a possibility
they are a little late with a couple storylines though

really wonder what happens with kevan now that he's there.. and now euron is in the mix

Kevan is the only Lannister in King's Landing who knows what he's doing.

As much as I hated the Lannisters, I miss Tywin. Always loved that character.

The way Kevan walked out of that Small Council meeting.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I've been wondering how long Salsa was in that bastard ramsay's custody. Would be a swerve and horrible for her if she got pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom