OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use to say GOT over BB till last season

Besides Jon's story season 5 was eh

BB didn't have one bad season to me

I've slacked and haven't caught the 3 'After the Thrones' specials that stream each Monday. You guys watching and enjoying or is it not worth the time?

Last edited:
calibeebee calibeebee it's when Eddard first got to King's landing.

Nice!! I just never thought that it was revealing that those were his little birds :rofl: I think they've even shown a few children helping him out too. SMH don't know why I thought it was deeper than that this whole time

I fw GoT as much as the next person... But cmon son. It's not better than Breaking. :lol:

People put bb on such a pedestal. We forget that people didn't really check the first season or two. Netflix and word of mouth really helped it get more viewers.

I can never say it's goat for me because I hated the main character so much. Hank Da Gawd forever.

Last edited:
I've slacked and haven't caught the 3 'After the Thrones' specials that stream each Monday. You guys watching and enjoying or is it not worth the time?

I haven't seen the third one yet, but you aren't missing anything with the first two.

That's Cersei's friend, Melara. I don't know if the show is going to mention her again so I'll just stop here before these jabroni's start complaining about book spoilers again. 

Repped, I wonder if she will play a role in tommens death. or if she will come back somehow.

Decided to rewatch the series instead of starting this season.

I think GoT is better binge watching.

With that said, I forgot how much I sincerely hate Joeffry.

Damn near feel like breaking my ipad >:
where you at in the rewatch? I forgot how much of a ***** Dany's brother Viserys was 
laugh.gif

People put bb on such a pedestal. We forget that people didn't really check the first season or two. Netflix and word of mouth really helped it get more viewers.

I can never say it's goat for me because I hated the main character so much. Hank Da Gawd forever.

The rate at which the show gained notoriety doesn't take away from the overall story that was told, imo. We can agree to disagree. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom