OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My vote goes to big Buddha Varys
Varys is
pimp.gif

Decided to rewatch the series instead of starting this season.

I think GoT is better binge watching.

With that said, I forgot how much I sincerely hate Joeffry.

Damn near feel like breaking my ipad >:

How old was Jaime supposed to be when he killed the mad King? They made this flashback Ned look like a teenager lol
Late teens I think. Ned was either in his late teens or early 20s during Tower of Joy. Ned was in his mid 30s when he died.

Everytime I saw Young Ned in this episode, I kept seeing Neil Patrick Harris for some reason :lol:
Glad I ain't the only one.

Had me thinking ol Barney Stinson could legit be on GoT :lol:

Last edited:
^ what he said.. Ramsay is the 1st round of the playoffs for the 1 seed, as was mentioned the snow gawd got home field advantage

What's the over/under that Faboulous uses a Jon Snow metaphor in his next mixtape about him being back? :lol:

Sophie bae with the best answer.

Fat rob and pregnant blac chyna gonna attend a red wedding too along with his mom.

Last edited:
i love how the show just completely dropped little finger and his boringness for the 1st 3 episodes. 

I binged over a week and change and it was one of the best tv watching experiences of my life, it was like a 60 hour long ANAZING MOVIE...from beginning to end :lol:

Did the same with Breaking Bad and thought that couldn't be topped, but GOT got BB beat.

thought it was a little weak that varys's ultra-secret birds were just kids who could be bought out with candy.

Now that Qyburn has the kids/birds on his side, how do you think this will effect the information Varys is receiving?

And I think it's was a great idea to use the kids, they can move around without drawing any attention to themselves and listen out for all of the local gossip, nobody had a clue.

Last edited:
I binged over a week and change and it was one of the best tv watching experiences of my life, it was like a 60 hour long ANAZING MOVIE...from beginning to end :lol:

Did the same with Breaking Bad and thought that couldn't be topped, but GOT got BB beat.

I would have started S1 of GoT from the jump but I remember I wasn't around those first few Sunday's, so once the season ended I watched it in full over a weekends time. BB I binged on Netflix in full over a few weeks.

I can safely say GoT > BB for me, but BB is definitely in my top 5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom