OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so I just re-watched season 1. Remember Ned ordered the Mountain to be arrested? Whatever happened to that?
The group of men who Ned sent out to arrest (or kill) The Mountain eventually became known as The Brotherhood Without Banners once King Robert died. They were the outlaws who took in Arya and Gendry and who put The Hound on Trial (By Combat). Beric fought The Hound with the flaming sword and The Hound killed him but Thoros resurrected him. They used different actors to portray Beric in Season 1 and 3.

Beric died about 6 times, one or two of those times, it was The Mountain who killed him. He kept getting resurrected by Thoros of Myr. In Season 3, Melisandre meets with Thoros and learns that it is possible to resurrect the dead which ultimately leads to her resurrecting Jon. In episode 2 of this season, when Davos asks Melisandre if she knew how to resurrect the dead, she mentioned knowing of one person who was able to do it. Obviously, she's talking about Thoros from Season 3. 

Last edited:
What a glorious 3 weeks. I started the series on 4/25/16. Honestly don't know why it took so long to get into this show but I'm glad I did. I start season 5 today.

What a glorious 3 weeks. I started the series on 4/25/16. Honestly don't know why it took so long to get into this show but I'm glad I did. I start season 5 today.

That's impressive..how many episodes a day?! :lol:

will we ever see hot pie again?

My cousin asked me if I could be anyone in the story who would I be.

My answer was Hot Pies. His name is cool as hell and he got those culinary skills.

Last edited:
Crazy is I literally just read the chapter where he splits up from Arya :lol:

That inn is a hotspot ..wouldn't be surprised if we see them again

I just hope it's not some corny **** like in the final season, "where are they now?" cameo. Hot Pie is married and now owns the inn. But it's Game of Thrones, so he'll probably catch the fade in that brief cameo.

Everyone here ready for Pod Gawd to take the throne tonight?

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

The group of men who Ned sent out to arrest (or kill) The Mountain eventually became known as The Brotherhood Without Banners once King Robert died. They were the outlaws who took in Arya and Gendry and who put The Hound on Trial (By Combat). Beric fought The Hound with the flaming sword and The Hound killed him but Thoros resurrected him. They used a different actor to portray Beric in Season 1 and 3.

Beric died about 6 times, one or two of those times, it was The Mountain who killed him. He kept getting resurrected by Thoros of Myr. In Season 3, Melisandre meets with Thoros and learns that it is possible to resurrect the dead which ultimately leads to her resurrecting Jon. In episode 2 of this season, when Davos askes Melisandre if she knew how to resurrect the dead, she's referencing knowing of one person who was able to do it. Obviously, she's talking about Thoros from Season 3. 
Damn I'm on season 4 of the rewatch and completely missed that.

So many stories within stories it's hard to keep up with the lil ones.

I also understand this is a fictional story for our entertainment but so much of these epic conflicts are so easily avoidable
laugh.gif

Lord Balish has been at the root of a lot of this for no ****** reason
laugh.gif

Just rewatched last week episode. Nothing makes me happier than seeing that lil punk *** Ollie getting what he deserved. Should of cut his head off though, maybe stone him to death.

Back
Top Bottom