OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is the fact the head wasnt cgi proof of life? 
nerd.gif

Definitely something up with the Faceless men and Jaqen.

I wouldn't be shocked if he was Syrio Forel. Probably would be a positive reveal, though.:lol:
Jaqen is Ra's Al Ghul and the faceless men are the league of assassins. Arya is going to be asked to kill someone she feels shouldn't die causing her to question the legitimacy of the faceless men. She'll burn the house of black and white down and head to westeros to become a vigilante in a direwolf costume. 
She really has the Batman origin story.:lol:
:lol:

Dead at her coming back in a direwolf costume.

Last edited:
Jon definitely didn't deserve it, and he made the right decision for everyone in allowing the Wildlings free passage, I just think he should have saw some of this coming.

Possible book spoiler:
I'm not sure, but in the books Jon announces that he'll be marching south to Winterfell, and I think that's moreso the catalyst for the mutiny. The fact that he just ignores his vows and is willing to desert the Night's Watch in favor of family. So maybe I'm being overly critical of TV show Jon for book Jon's actions.
Melisandre warned him and in the books, Bowen Marsh is always taking the opposite viewpoint on most of the big issues. I think he had enough warnings, he just ignored them. But I think his death and resurrection was the hard learned lesson. Sometimes doing the right thing will get you killed.

- Arya gets her first assignment as No One. She later gets another assignment to kill Jon Snow since he cheated Death.
I definitely agree with this. I've been this for a while. If she's truly No One, then the ultimate test would be to kill someone close to her. How ****** up would it be if she used Needle to do it? The little sword Jon gave her.

Yeah, out of all the other weird mysterious things in this show (ice zombies, dragons, shadow demons, resurrection, 500+ year old witches) these faceless men throw me off the most. I'd trust Little Finger before Jaqen ...or whatever his real name is.
The craziest thing about Jaqen, which was glossed over a bit in the show, is that he was in the lowest dungeon cells with Rorge and Biter. Those cells are reserved for the absolute worst criminals around and both and Rorge and Biter were scared of him. God knows what he did to get there.

Killing someone just because they were brought back from the dead sounds like some hater stuff.

:rofl:  so true

You guys are so defensive :lol:

I'm one of the biggest Jon Snow Stan's out there but you guys clearly don't know who's writing the book.

I'm just sayin', if I was in Westeros and hear an organization wants to murk someone because they died and came back i'd be thinkin they should just mind their business.

arya killing Jon would be stupid though unless they develop it further.

killing Ned was shocking but it made sense. a great moment. same for the red wedding. but when they burned stannis's daughter, that started to feel forced and unnecessary. arya killing Jon just because he came back from the dead is pointless and goes against her while point of living unless it's somehow her way of gaining ultimate powers so that she can kill the mountain and others, which even then seems unjustified and illogical given how she's been one of the most level-headed and strong-willed Starks. of course she'll probably be duped the same way melissandre was with stannis. that's getting cliche though.

Last edited:

I wouldn't be shocked if he was Syrio Forel. Probably would be a positive reveal, though.:lol:
Jaqen is Ra's Al Ghul and the faceless men are the league of assassins. Arya is going to be asked to kill someone she feels shouldn't die causing her to question the legitimacy of the faceless men. She'll burn the house of black and white down and head to westeros to become a vigilante in a direwolf costume. 
Sound like @GotHolesInMySocks hacked your account :rofl:

Faceless Men are a death cult/assassin's guild. That's what the Many Faced God is, the God of Death. It doesn't matter what religion a person believes in, there is always some representation of death (ie, In the Faith of the Seven, Death is represented as The Stranger). They view death as a gift. The idea of someone coming back from the dead, in a weird way, could be seen as a sign of disrespect towards Death. I could definitely see the justification for a Faceless Man killing a resurrected person. I don't know if that's going to happen but it's not too far fetched when you consider the ideology of the Faceless Men. Also, Beric proves that resurrected characters can die again since he's been resurrected at least 6 times. 

You guys got me fast fowarding season 2 and 3 tonight to jog my memory about Jaqen. So it looks like Arya saved 3 dudes, so he let her choose 3 people to die in their place. So from that, fast forward to what I said earlier, what exactly is the end game for Arya? There's no way she gets this much focus if her plot won't tie up with the endgame of the story.

So she does all this to be "No One" but just turns back to Arya at the end and that's her entire arc in this show? Melisandre tell her that they'll meet again and she's with Snow, so....

Also, season 3 episode 1, where Tywin admits he can't prove Tyrion is his. Is that what started the Tyrion Tygarean theory?

Ramsey was indeed sick in the head killing his men just to mess with Theon :x

That's some random-*** music during the credits after Jamie gets his hand chopped off :lol:

Last edited:
Well it was either that or risking staying in KL and being killed by his sister or take his chances on his own going North it to Dorne or try to get the Martells to hide him.

Varys was his friend so blame him story qise. Tyrion had his spotlight and story told now we're suppose to be enjoying him manage a city. Ain't his fault his supporting characters are all Boeing. He's barely even had enough scenes with Dany. I actually think him constantly sonning her on decisions would be more entertaining.

Blame the writers for any bad scenes with the Half Man.

Also what's really up with Dany's story right now? Cuz it just looks like Drogon stranded his moms for trying to chain him up and his brothers. I see how they're trying to frame it as some journey she goes on to possibly learn how to be a better leader and may gain Dothraki support/followers she just looks like a dumber ruler abandoning the city right when the ppl were really rebelling against her might is right no compromise way of diplomacy. Feels like the better story was there.

honestly Dany could die in that desert for all I care, I'm guessing she'll be the one to sit on the throne tho. Jon probably just wants to go back to winterfell or he'll live free, north of the wall.

I wouldn't be shocked if he was Syrio Forel. Probably wouldn't be a positive reveal, though.:lol:  

I remember that Syrio theory going around. It could work and would give answers to some things, but would be corny as hell at the same time. :lol:

It'll be a better reveal is he revealed that he was Syerio, and was following her. The other way around would be a . . . okay its that dance teacher :stoneface:

Unless Dany learns a whole lot I don't really see any of the characters left being a good leader on the iron throne and keeping the realm together ridding it of ppl who would plot and scheme on them.

Last edited:
Unless Dany learns a whole lot I don't really see any of the characters left being a good leader on the iron throne and keeping the realm together ridding it of ppl who would plot and schemein them.
I know. Sir Jorah turns into Ben Grimm she won't be able to rely on him anymore.

Dany is really dumb so no matter what she'll fail, even with the a team of Varys and Tyrion.

Last edited:
Nah, with all the clever and wise **** he's said and maneuvered with his spiders I expect this where Varys shines and continues to show his worth. I want to see him manipulate something grand here.

Tyrion steady puts in work. Running KL he was having fun playing the game. His incentive to keep that up us possible death or just being drunk imp that bangs chickswhilw risking being kidnapped.

I assume in many ways Varys and Tyrion will be the real power behind Dany. To me she has to show she's worth it though.

Back
Top Bottom