OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
she's made so many poor decisions I cant give her the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Has anyone noticed that Tyrion's scenes sucked ever since he teamed up with Dany?

I wouldn't say his scenes have sucked. He's trying to get the lay-of-the-land in Mareen and figure out how to help Dany recapture power. I find that interesting. And him unchaining the dragons was awesome. That said, it does seem like the writing for him could be better. I've very over the cheap Varys eunuch jokes. His dialogue with Grey Worm and Missandei also feels a bit forced . . . but maybe its supposed to. Tyrion is used to, feeds off, being around other characters with strong personalities who he can banter with - like Varys and Bronn. GW and Missandei are about as dry as it gets, so Tryion is just trying to get some interesting conversation going.

Tyrion's scenes still >>> anything involving the Sand Snakes besides Tyene's boobs.

Tyrions scene with Grey Worm and Bae was a direct take from a S1 scene with Shae. Down to the drinking game.

Can't wait until Sunday. Really enjoying this season. One of the few shows left I still watch. Some of you dudes know so much lol.

Haven't read the books but always wanted too.

Can't wait until Sunday. Really enjoying this season. One of the few shows left I still watch. Some of you dudes know so much lol.

The first three books are some of the best books I've ever read. The fourth and fifth fell off rather significantly in story development in my mind.

The first three books are some of the best books I've ever read. The fourth and fifth fell off rather significantly in story development in my mind.

He expanded the story way too much and is now struggling to connect and finish storylines and keep track of everything. Wasn't it said he only planned for 3-4 books? Now it's planned at 7 which is a lot.

He expanded the story way too much and is now struggling to connect and finish storylines and keep track of everything. Wasn't it said he only planned for 3-4 books? Now it's planned at 7 which is a lot.

I've even heard him say that there is a good chance that the seventh book will be "split into two parts"... I fully expect him to die before he finishes the series.

Actually it did happen. Tyrion, Bronn and Shae played the same game in season 1.

I was being sarcastic homie... i think people are reaching with the "writing has been poor for Tyrion" stuff. Still seems like the same guy to me.

I just think they're in a pretty tricky situation since Dany not there.

In my opinion the writing of his character has declined. Him talking to the dragon was pretty terrible.

If Macho Man Ramsey Savage lays one finger on da young gawd Rickon, or my girl Osha, I'll be in shambles this weekend

Tyrions scene with Grey Worm and Bae was a direct take from a S1 scene with Shae. Down to the drinking game.

Nah man that never happened. He never made jokes either. The writers are killing him. This is new :lol: :smh:

Actually it did happen. Tyrion, Bronn and Shae played the same game in season 1.
Well it's different cuz they played the game in S1.

That recent ep was just boring as **** with Tyrion failing to get some camaraderie going.

It legit felt like he was on another planet dealing with ppl who can't socialize :lol: I can laugh at it now but it was a bit hard to get through especially the scene it just came off of with Varys.

I blame Tyrions downfall on that wench Dany
You reaching for that Dany hate :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't see a major problem with the Tyrion x Grey Worm x Missandei scene. I took their lack of social skills having more to do with how they grew up and also because now they were taking orders from a dwarf. Dwarfs tend to be despised and hated in this world (when they're not being used as a source of amusement). The problem I do see potentially happening is the resolution of the conflict within Meereen. The show is clearly going to have a massive battle at WInterfell, I don't think they have the funds for a massive Meereen battle. I could be wrong. 

I didn't see a major problem with the Tyrion x Grey Worm x Missandei scene. I took their lack of social skills having more to do with how they grew up and also because now they were taking orders from a dwarf. Dwarfs tend to be despised and hated in this world (when they're not being used as a source of amusement). The problem I do see potentially happening is the resolution of the conflict within Meereen. The show is clearly going to have a massive battle at WInterfell, I don't think they have the funds for a massive Meereen battle. I could be wrong. 
Get off NT and finish Winds of Winter.

so I just re-watched season 1. Remember Ned ordered the Mountain to be arrested? Whatever happened to that?

Back
Top Bottom