OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, he was a compelling character, no doubt. Made the show more interesting. But it was time for him to die. Rest In Pieces.
It was not
mean.gif

Probably the saddest death of the series.

Tyrion reluctantly married her. Not the same as straight up lusting after your old crush's daughter :lol:
He ain't lust for her. He missed her and let her know what's good now that Cat is gone.

If we gonna distort facts, it don't matter that Tyrion didn't want to marry her or didn't kiss or smash. Only dude's I know who marry underage girls are in cults.

Either as of now and since last season Sansa 18 anyway. LF like any other 40 something year old dude with a young chick

hmm, lets see.

she trusted him even after betraying Ned, she was going to leave KL with him.
then she did leave with him.
she vouched for him when he killed lysa.
she could have left with Brienne but didn't.
a lot of things that happened to her is her own fault.

she could have even escaped king's landing with the hound, during the battle of the blackwater.

I agree on the stuff about the north though, but I can see some of the smaller houses repledging fealty.

Manderly's have the biggest army in the north now I believe, maybe they can start there.

To be fair, Lysa repeatedly threatened Sansa and had her by the Moon door. She wasn't exactly a nice auntie. In King's Landing, she was abused by Joff and living in constant fear because of her relation to Robb. LF offered her a way out and she took it. But as she went from one tyrant to the next, her naiveté gradually started to erode and her belief in a fairy tale life also started to disappear. She now has some power, whereas before she had none and was a scared Little Lemoncake. Brianne and The Hound are warriors but they don't make the big moves. LF is not physically strong but he's a psychological mastermind and a schemer.

Sansa already had a boss moment with her lil cousin and put him in his place.. And she think she had backbone on their recruiting trip

:lol: Yall dude's deluding yourselves about Robin. Son is a young Hitler in the making.

Mad King 2.0 coming up if he gains that power...
It was one scene but all the signs are there.

LF lets him do what he wants to an extent and then massages what he wants to make them sound like Robin's ideas or things he'd like to do. Even then son was completely aloof about helping Sansa :lol:

I bet he still harboring a grudge over that slap. Her best chance of controlling him is through sex and even then I don't think that would work long term.

To be honest I don't even think LF could control him once he gets in to his late teens. So he'll probably have him killed. If it's Sansa she'd have to get pregnant with his make son and then have him killed to get in to power.

Don't let Dany competely have y'all fooled. A female ain't gonna have power for long unless she has dragons. The rest are mothers whose authority is ticking away until their sons are of age. Dorne is a rare exception cuz of w/e inner problems the region has and please believe if that part of the story was better written or more like the books there'd be at least one male character around that would be worthy to rule and scheming to do so.

Last edited:
Robin needs to find out baelish is the reason he's an orphan. All hell would break loose.

It was not :smh:

Probably the saddest death of the series.

**** him. I didn't notice until right now that he's the one who fired the kill shot on Wun Wun (I was kind of drunk at the time I watched since I'd been drinking during the game). He deserved everything he got and more.

I'm secretly hoping sansa and little finger will get married  :smile: He loves her...he'll take care of her.

LFs downfall will be his love for the Stark women. Let's be serious ..this the same dude who risked it all for Cat and got saved ..Brandon Stark was bout to murk dude :lol:

I can seriously see Sansa sonning dude next episode. Sansa sweets talks Robin and all his love for LF is out the window

Of all the foul **** that goes on in this show it's crazy to me how ppl Just straight up lie about ****.

When did he become a pedophile?

I guess Tyrion is too. Christian cult style married her.

Tyrion reluctantly married her. Not the same as straight up lusting after your old crush's daughter :lol:

^ Thank you :lol: LF is a creep.

I respect his genius though.

Tyrion reluctantly married her. Not the same as straight up lusting after your old crush's daughter 
laugh.gif
He ain't lust for her. He missed her and let her know what's good now that Cat is gone.

If we gonna distort facts, it don't matter that Tyrion didn't want to marry her or didn't kiss or smash. Only dude's I know who marry underage girls are in cults.

Either as of now and since last season Sansa 18 anyway. LF like any other 40 something year old dude with a young chick
Now who just straight up lying about ****? Go wash ya face b. Got LF DNA all on it.

Robin needs to find out baelish is the reason he's an orphan. All hell would break loose.

He'll just buy him another Falcon and wont care anymore
:lol:

Unless one of Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee 's cyborgs from Dorne come through with video proof LF is fine on that front.

LFs downfall will be his love for the Stark women. Let's be serious ..this the same dude who risked it all for Cat and got saved ..Brandon Stark was bout to murk dude :lol:

I can seriously see Sansa sonning dude next episode. Sansa sweets talks Robin and all his love for LF is out the window
:lol: Lets not overstate his love for any of them. He just want to smash one of them while they're living. The "love" transference went to Sansa but he don't really know that *****. Plus I highly doubt he'll have any love for Arya next.

If Sansa legit rejected him he'll just move on. Other than orchestrating a death how you expect LF to react to being "sonned"?

Now who just straight up lying about ****? Go wash ya face b. Got LF DNA all on it.
Lied about what? Go back and watch the eps

Go wash the back of your neck, scrape ya tongue, and chew some orbit gum.

Last edited:
:lol: Dude challenged the heir to the North to combat for Cats hand. That's borderline excessive ****. Dude is a simp for anything Cat related including Sansa. Ain't no arguing that

LF loved Cat a lot and he see's Cat in Sansa, so it's more than wanting to just smash Sansa. Dude probably loves her too, but not more than power. If she does reject him, then he'll continue with his game and user her like a pawn or try to kill her. 

As far as Sweet Robin, like trey said dude is mentally challenged and is in LF's pocket. Sansa could tell him the truth and all Littlefinger has to do is say she's lying and woosh out the moon door.

Back
Top Bottom