OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I wanted Cersi dead for a while but this was so precise, so cruel, and so thorough I like her even more now.

The scene with the septa right now is so on point. That's how you torture and make ppl suffer. Caps it all off. Then her non-reaction to Tommen's death :nthat:

Now I'm just wishing Arya had killed Jamie along with all the Freys.

Last edited:

no one ever gonna find out Jon is a Targ.
Bran is probably gonna comeback and tell folk.
lol no one gonna believe dude.

also Lyanna Stark was ugly as hell 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Howland knows. People more than likely know that Howland was at ToJ. He's the best proof that Jon is at least part Stark. 

Man to hell with all this Cersei love :lol: :x :x :x,she needs to get murked asap next season. Arya Auditore in the cut :nerd:

great season great finale...

lmao at little fingers L

hold that!

bran is gonna tell jon who he is 

when the starks meet back up and form like voltron...everyone is holding L's.

who is dany gonna marry?

I'm sorry but i'm rooting for Cersei, she a certified gangsta, killing the high septon, all the Tyrells, even her own uncle. They were sleeping on her, now my B is back, Dany is going to meet her match, dragons or not, Cersei is the underdog in this game don't let that cute face fool ya[thread="526952"]Official Game Of Thrones Season 5 Thread No Spoilers Season Finale Mothers Mercy 6 14/15030#post_23565992​[/thread]
Her punk *** had all the cards in the game the first 5 season until she lost them due to her own stupidity though

Last edited:
Little finger basically lost everything on one fell swoop
little finger is nowhere near the throne...hes basically in last place lmao

the dorne chicks are ahead of him

his only chance is to get them sansa yambs and it's clear she's not having that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom