OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't care who ends up on top as long as the show ends with the white walkers winning.

I said it.

night king raise hands gif.

I'm all for happy endings but this series is so crazy a happy ending wouldn't do it justice.

I wanna sit at the end of my couch the last minutes of the series and be like "got damn".

Gotta give Hilary Lannister her props

Even though she murked Marg.

She proved her Father wrong in this instance imo, she was for once actually smart as she thought she was...Tom Mendies was a minor casualty in it all

wonder how the white king came to be :nerd: didnt the leaf people make him in order to win a battle but he got out of hand?

so technically, raisin bran should be the king of the north right since he is the last of neds blood sons?

Marg knew what wassup and the sparrow wouldn't let her out :smh:

The look on the sparrows face when marg was like damn the gods cersie not here something wrong b let me out :lol:

wonder how the white king came to be :nerd: didnt the leaf people make him in order to win a battle but he got out of hand?

Yeah, he was the first of his kind to help fight against the First Men and then went rogue.

Basically the Night King is Osama

bran is the true heir, but you can't just proclaim yourself. All the other houses have to claim you as their king. 

Marg knew what wassup and the sparrow wouldn't let her out :smh:

The look on the sparrows face when marg was like damn the gods cersie not here something wrong b let me out :lol:
I don't understand why they werent letting people not on trial leave.

Yeah, he was the first of his kind to help fight against the First Men and then went rogue.

but who was be in human form before? theres still a lot not known about iceman.

bran is the true heir, but you can't just proclaim yourself. All the other houses have to claim you as their king. 

[maury] when it comes to jon snow, ned...you are NOT the father [/maury]

(crown is removed from jon and placed on bran)

the incest bastards were kings twice in Kings Landing, true heir don't mean shiet at all. Haven't yall learned with the damn Baratheon Bros

I don't care who ends up on top as long as the show ends with the white walkers winning.

I said it.

night king raise hands gif.

I'm all for happy endings but this series is so crazy a happy ending wouldn't do it justice.

I wanna sit at the end of my couch the last minutes of the series and be like "got damn".

View media item 2082616

lmao nailed it.

but who was be in human form before? theres still a lot not known about iceman.

I should have elaborated more when I said I wanted them to win and me being stunned.

I'd expect them to give some kind of a back story to the knight king to justify him trying to kill everyone. I bet it'd be a good one too.

Last edited:
Looks like everything gonna go to ish and Bran is gonna alter time

Bran could also still possibly Warg Drogon

Last edited:
sb sb I assume he was just one of the First Men they captured

for dude to be iceman, leader of the walkers, he has to have a big backstory. they even have a counsel like houses beyond the wall. these dudes have to be connected somehow even if its a long time ago. hope they show the white walkers backstory. the library that chunky dude is at might hold info :nerd:

so technically, raisin bran should be the king of the north right since he is the last of neds blood sons?

Throw legality out the window, they are literally declaring Jon Snow the new King in the north.

Last edited:
Episode so lit a ***** was literally sweating while watching it. That or the hot wings and lack of air conditioning in the room 
laugh.gif

The irony of Jamie killing the mad king for something his sister was going to do anyways 
laugh.gif

The irony of a Targaryen coming to usurp a mad queen 
laugh.gif
 I can't eem be mad at Cersei though.

I like this version of her. She's actually being smart. She looking fresh as hell too.

And what's up with the knives in this show? Every one stab is fatal or crippling 
laugh.gif

Lancel got shanked once and turned into Bran 
roll.gif

Knew Tommen was taking that flying leap right out the window as soon as he walked away and the camera remained on it.

Glad that punk ***** is dead. He died like he lived, like a punk *****.

A girl is back in Westeros and crossing names of her list 
pimp.gif

When the **** lil Sam get so big? 
roll.gif

Daario acting like a broad, "b-but I love you" 
roll.gif
 Dany cold, talmbout she felt nothing. Damn 
laugh.gif

Sansa gonna do something stupid in episode 1 of next season. I can sense it brehs. Jon Targaryen need to keep a good eye on her.

Lyanna Mormont need to become queen. I don't care how but this needs to happen. 

Can't believe gotta wait a whole nother year for a follow up 
mean.gif
 If only time worked in real life like it did on this show 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
How the **** did Varys from Dorne to Meeren so damn quickly? Dude caught a ride from a dragon :lol: ?

Back
Top Bottom