OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thinking back to the books, when Robb was going to name Jon his heir, I think that's what Tyrion agreed to with Cersei since Dany can't have kids. Jon shooting up the club complicates the matter. Que Tyrion creeping behind the stairs

So basically the fight for the Iron Throne will always be a continuous battle...

We've discussed this ad nauseum.

Longclaw=Saba

Tigerzord is needed to defeat the Night King.

jonsnow.gif

Eh, people are all assuming dany gets knocked up again. People still believing in cersei's witch prophecy / curse but ready to say dany's not being able to have children will be cured because her nephew is doing the impregnating.

She dumb as hell. rhaegar too. She lost her father and brother. He lost everyone except dany and jon.

Brrrrooooooo when i saw that I was like what?!?!?!?

giphy-1-3.gif

Is Longclaw in fact Lightbringer now that it's in Jon, excuse me Aegon's hands?

That leaked script ending sounds somewhat plausible but that other one where this ends up being Sam telling Jon and Dany's kid a story ala Old Nan, maaaaaan :smh:

Holy crap.

bruhh i didnt even see this wtf

but wait people are saying its just an illusion

Longclaw being 'alive' or being 'warged' is such a reach and a stupid fan theory. I'm pretty sure it's just droplet of water or something.
It's too subtle to even mean anything.

Semantics. Tyrion will never inherit anything and will always be hated on, so never I count him in this scenario.

Right. So, you just elaborated on my statement. The underlined quote above happened after R+L ran away. I get where you're coming from since Jon Arryn refused to do this and held an open rebellion shortly afterwards, but in Brans point of view (and mine), the main reason was that the Starks/Baratheons thought Lyanna was abducted, otherwise, the eventsleading up to Jon raising his banners wouldn't have happened at all.
Funny you bold the part I agree with you on but not the part right under where I say a little from that but mainly from B.

Duskendale was already an indication people were tired of aerys.
The crown had been rebelled on through out his life time with Summerhall and the war of the ninepenny kings

Man was slaying mad women.. Including Joanna lannister. His wife was having still births he thought she was cheating.
He was turning on tywin and all of his ideas because tywin was winning the popular vote.
He was torturing and beheading people on whims
After duskendale his madness grew. The wild fire burning people began.
People were split worth loving king aerys and love for Rhaegar.
The tourney at harrenhall. Was presumed to be the gathering of lord s against aerys.
Aerys went but people were disgusted with him...

After all this the Lyanna and Rhaegar thing happened.
(which is still a mystery why other than "love"... I have my theory.. Check book thread)
With this said. Rebellion was going to happen. But the Rhaegar and Lyanna thing just sped it up but directed more anger towards all targaryeon instead of just aerys. So people were ready to get them up out of their.

Last edited:
Longclaw being 'alive' or being 'warged' is such a reach and a stupid fan theory. I'm pretty sure it's just droplet of water or something.
It's too subtle to even mean anything.

Part of me agrees with that, but then part of me is like.... why even show that? It was almost as if they specifically wanted you to focus on the eye. I guess the writers said it was an accident... but then there was also the video that vinotwofour vinotwofour just posted and it seems like less of a coincidence for it to happen twice.

She dumb as hell. rhaegar too. She lost her father and brother. He lost everyone except dany and jon.

I'm wondering what would have been different.

i'm guessing Dorne would have pulled out of their arrangement they made with the crown because of the annulment.

Bobby B might have still rebelled but he wouldn't have Ned so he would probably just go home and cry.

Starks would have been legit even more powerful, aligned with the crown, oldest brother marries cat to link up the riverlands and still got the homie Jon in the Vale

Last edited:
Part of me agrees with that, but then part of me is like.... why even show that? It was almost as if they specifically wanted you to focus on the eye. I guess the writers said it was an accident... but then there was also the video that vinotwofour vinotwofour just posted and it seems like less of a coincidence for it to happen twice.

I thank the prop department for the shiny eyes :lol:

I just don't buy it. If I'm proven wrong next season, then great, I'd like to see where it goes. But as the show wraps up and closer to the end, there's so much they can't introduce anymore.

Eh, people are all assuming dany gets knocked up again. People still believing in cersei's witch prophecy / curse but ready to say dany's not being able to have children will be cured because her nephew is doing the impregnating.
There's no actual proof Dany can't have kids again so she doesn't need a cure.

One person told her that's the case and she awkwardly repeated it a dozen times this season (due to **** writing).

Aint like she banged any other dudes than Drogo and Daario.

Did Hizadhr not get to smash even once?

There's no actual proof Dany can't have kids again so she doesn't need a cure.

One person told her that's the case and she awkwardly repeated it a dozen times this season (due to **** writing).

Aint like she banged any other dudes than Drogo and Daario.

I'm wondering what would have been different.

i'm guessing Dorne would have pulled out of their arrangement they made with the crown because of the annulment.

Bobby B might have still rebelled but he wouldn't have Ned so he would probably just go home and cry.

Starks would have been legit even more powerful, aligned with the crown, oldest brother marries cat to link up the riverlands and still got the homie Jon in the Vale
I wonder how LF would've had ppl killed and created chaos in that scenario.

He'd be dealing with Rhaegar as king and Aegon the heir.

He'd probably ally with the obvious salty high lords; Dorne, Robert, Lannisters, and probably still have Jon killed via Lyssa :lol:

I imagine to kick things off Argon would have to be killed. Maybe Rhaegar goes mad king 2.0.

Her harpy husband was in her guts too. So him and daario had to have been shooting blanks.

Nah that Harpy dude never had them yambs.

Drogo and Daario smashed that and Daario either like giving the facial or dude was shooting blanks. Maybe rolling with the cowhide rubber or Essos spermicide lol

I thought he did in the show, looked it up and he only did in the books.

That witch / maegi from the first season used magic. Saw on wiki that she might've used the same kind of magic as the witch cersei saw as a kid.

IMG_3218.PNG

Back
Top Bottom