OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iron fist was the worst... Whoever the writer is for that show needs to be shot.

But the chick that was a sand snake... Is extra tasty and does a good job in that

Oberyn has more of an accent, Spanish accent I suppose (Dorne is supposed to be based on Spain). On Narcos, when he wasn't speaking Spanish, he spoke like an American.

So what did everyone think of Knightfall? I thought it was ok. As expected, a bit bootleg, but I’ll watch

I saw about half of the first episode. That search for the priest took way too long. The torture and execution scenes were nuts tho.

Knightfall was just okay.

But it could have potential. While I thought it was great from the jump I recall ppl saying The Tudors started bumpy before e it hit its stride. Knightfuk could be like that.

Some elements of it also remind me of the Borgias.

I don't know when it started but Imma just binge Gunpowder.

I guess Kit doesnt have much range so he don't mind being typecasted.

I only got to season 2 of the Tudors. I liked it, but I got really busy with work and had to stop for awhile. I was also watching weeds at the same time. We all know how that ended. I didnt even make it through the 5th season

Yea, it's called Gunpowder
0-10 rating?

I ignored GoT for yearssssss cause I was like "I ain't into that medieval ****". Chick convinced me to give it a try near the middle of August, and I ended up watching all 7 seasons in less than a month :rofl:

Show is so damn good though! Will definitely rewatch the series sometime in 2018.

0-10 rating?

I ignored GoT for yearssssss cause I was like "I ain't into that medieval ****". Chick convinced me to give it a try near the middle of August, and I ended up watching all 7 seasons in less than a month :rofl:

Show is so damn good though! Will definitely rewatch the series sometime in 2018.

Same thought. I hated the medieval type movies and TV, but I'm glad I powered through the first few episodes of Season 1.

Gunpowder was mad boring to me. Fell asleep on the first 2 episodes..barely got through the third

this was the case for GOT ... season 1 episode 1 is so boring! it's always hard to sell GOT to someone who hasn't watched it and then they have to sit through that first episode

I didn't think Gunpowder was boring at all. Didn't know the 3rd episode dropped.

Only thing is I didn't realize it was based on a true story and spoiled it for myself when I looked up something online :smh:

Back
Top Bottom