**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

After my second listen I think the album is pretty solid! Even though there's a lot of features on it the Game still delivered. The production is on point too! Really took my by surprise.

I hate The Game.

But this album is actually really good. REALLY good.

Almost didnt eem check it out too.

I still dont think he'll sell over 80k tho
LMAO this is my exact thoughts!!! i hate the game but i cant hate a good album 

Def worth it. Im still taken aback by this album.

It's a really good album, totally unexpected. Despite his obvious ADHD Game really stayed with the same themse throughout most of the album. In the age of randomly thrown together albums I'm impressed. I can tell he really put time and effort into this.

Not feeling it like all y'all are. Actually mad I bought it yesterday. Maybe it'll grow on me.

I'm on track 9, only skipped one track so far.

it is solid so far, i may buy it after a couple more listens

Only 5 tracks in but the production is A1. The way he impersonates people's flows is annoying me though, why he gotta copy the flow of whoever is on the damn track?! He's been Drake, Chains, Boss and Cole already...

The Game has been the most consistent rap artist in the game since he dropped "The Documentary". From albums to mixtapes they have all been above average. Needa get this album from my boy on Tuesday, and put it on the iTunes.

I have not been so jacked to listen to a rap album since GKMC... RED Album redeemed Game... he used to be my guilty rap pleasure but now I have no shame. Game all day, putting this on my phone ASAP. :pimp:

Only 5 tracks in but the production is A1. The way he impersonates people's flows is annoying me though, why he gotta copy the flow of whoever is on the damn track?! He's been Drake, Chains, Boss and Cole already...

??

Last edited:
I've supported the game when he released his first album "The documentary" all the way to R.E.D.. there is no stoping. Going to cop jesus piece on release date. shot out to every one coping.

Finally giving this album a listen to, after hearing good things about it.

But so far, the only track that I've heard is Ali Bomaye, and that track is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom