**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

I've supported the game when he released his first album "The documentary" all the way to R.E.D.. there is no stoping. Going to cop jesus piece on release date. shot out to every one coping.

My thoughts exactly :pimp:

:lol: I don't know why, but it's always good to see NT showing love to Game

http://rapradar.com/2012/12/09/new-music-game-ft-scarface-x-kendrick-lamar-murder/

Track goes hard, but Kendrick should've been on that second verse.

Last edited:
^For real :lol: But it has been awhile since I've heard "Black Wall Street" mentioned from him. Ya Boy, Juice & Cyssero :lol:

Stat Quo is my dude though

This joint is right there with Doctor's Advocate as his 2nd best album.

I like how he followed Kanye's formula with the Sunday Service tracks. Dont sleep on those :pimp:

Last edited:
Album is 
pimp.gif

I wish he woulda threw Holy Water and some of those Sunday Service tracks on the official album though, woulda made it perfect.

Album is 
pimp.gif

I wish he woulda threw Holy Water and some of those Sunday Service tracks on the official album though, woulda made it perfect.
Holy Water will be on the Best Buy Deluxe Edition.

Love the album. Besides the song with Trey Songz, I can honestly say that this album is flawless. Enjoyed it from beginning to end. Ali Bomaye and Name Me King
sick.gif
pimp.gif
. Hopefully, people go out and support this week because he's definitely earned it this time. Easily one of the best rap albums this year.

Album has a consistent theme to its sound and subject matter. The number of guest features are compliation-worthy yet they don't muck up the overall tone of the album. Game doesn't mimic their styles, but instead the guests fit themselves to the theme of the album.

Well it looks like I'll be picking this and Big Boi's album up on Tues.
smokin.gif
i keep hearing about this BIG BOI album is it really that good?
Holy Water will be on the Best Buy Deluxe Edition.

Love the album. Besides the song with Trey Songz, I can honestly say that this album is flawless. Enjoyed it from beginning to end. Ali Bomaye and Name Me King
sick.gif
pimp.gif
. Hopefully, people go out and support this week because he's definitely earned it this time. Easily one of the best rap albums this year.
AGREED SIR
pimp.gif

Just finished listening to the whole album. He really brought his A game to this joint. Production was solid as well. "See no Evil" :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom