**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

Hey. I don't know if this has been addressed but I was trying to compile all of the flows game used on this album. Did I miss anyone?
So far I have:

Meek Millz
Pusha-T
Kanye West
Notorious B.I.G
Jay-Z
Wale
2chainz ?
J. Cole

I know there's a few I'm missing.

Album has a consistent theme to its sound and subject matter. The number of guest features are compliation-worthy yet they don't muck up the overall tone of the album. Game doesn't mimic their styles, but instead the guests fit themselves to the theme of the album.

Doesn't Mimic their styles ? LOL.

Well it looks like I'll be picking this and Big Boi's album up on Tues. :smokin
i keep hearing about this BIG BOI album is it really that good?
Holy Water will be on the Best Buy Deluxe Edition.

Love the album. Besides the song with Trey Songz, I can honestly say that this album is flawless. Enjoyed it from beginning to end. Ali Bomaye and Name Me King :x :pimp: . Hopefully, people go out and support this week because he's definitely earned it this time. Easily one of the best rap albums this year.
AGREED SIR:pimp:
big bois album is terrible

Hey. I don't know if this has been addressed but I was trying to compile all of the flows game used on this album. Did I miss anyone?
So far I have:

Meek Millz
Pusha-T
Kanye West
Notorious B.I.G
Jay-Z
Wale
2chainz ?
J. Cole

I know there's a few I'm missing.

:lol:

Bone Thugs
He used future's voice for that I remember track

uggggggh, thank god Game has me hyped for this album, cause day by day I keep feeling
eyes.gif
about Big Boi's. Oh well, I'm gladly handing over a $20 for both tomorrow
how much is game cd at best buy i want those extended tracks ?

The Game has been the most consistent rap artist in the game since he dropped "The Documentary". From albums to mixtapes they have all been above average. Needa get this album from my boy on Tuesday, and put it on the iTunes.
Absolutely do not agree with this. Doctor's Advocate is his best work. Followed by The Documentary and now Jesus Piece. His other two albums damn neared turned me off from his music

@sunnyD pick them up from Target, do NOT get them from Best Buy :lol:. Bought the deluxe of this for 11.99 and the regular version of Big Boi's for 9.99. Best Buy is selling both deluxe versions for 16.99 a piece :x

Back
Top Bottom