**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

Hey. I don't know if this has been addressed but I was trying to compile all of the flows game used on this album. Did I miss anyone?
So far I have:
Meek Millz
Pusha-T
Kanye West
Notorious B.I.G
Jay-Z
Wale
2chainz ?
J. Cole
I know there's a few I'm missing.
Rick Ross

Getting ready to give album a second spin. I loved most of the tracks first way through.

I do NOT like that track on the Deluxe Version with Future and Jeezy. I hate Future for starters then game says some mad Ayo! crap about him not caring if Ye or Hov beat it, he's still gonna eat it
sick.gif

This joint is right there with Doctor's Advocate as his 2nd best album.
I like how he followed Kanye's formula with the Sunday Service tracks. Dont sleep on those :pimp:

Most definitely agreed upon. This album is really stellar. I'm not surprised though. The Game has been the most consistent Hip-Hop artist with the last decade. "Heaven's Arms" & "Name Me King" are probably the best songs on this excellent album. Recommend this album to everyone!!!

What a fantastic album. I'd put this right behind Doctor's Advocate, or maybe tied. Sans him mimicking everybody's flow (which is actually hilarious instead of annoying), I'm still surprised at how good this is even though I do have all his albums. There's truly no skip-worthy tracks on here. "Celebration" and "I Remember" are probably the worst songs, but even those are good. Big Sean and Wayne were even non-embarrassing for a change. Too many standouts on here. It also helps that there is an actual theme on here, so he had some direction unlike RED. Good job Game :pimp:

lmao. i forgot the music section of NT is the most biased fanboy stan section of the internet.
It just was not a good album. not hip hop AT all. i'm all for different sounds and all, but there was more singing on that album than a bruno mars album. it sounded like a straight pop album.
Only song to me that had any semblance of an outkast sound was "she said Ok" and maybe "in the A".
I only like 3 songs total. one of which is only on the deluxe version
And take it for what its worth, but even allmusic.com only gave it a 2.5/5 stars . guess you can call them "simple too" :smh::rolleyes
but we all have opinions, no need to make assumptions though..

Big Boi is on that chill out/indie/hipster tip now. SLLF was kinda leaning on that joint too. If you head into it expecting some old school hip-hop type ish you'll be disappointed. But Outkast have always been on that different tip so I don't really know what people were expecting.

As for Game's album, it is dope. I'm onto my third listen now and I'm really enjoying it.

Whats up with the random fade out of the Fab verse?!

I wanted to hear what he was gonna say!! Track was too smooth

As much as I hate to say this it would have been perfect if he put Drake on that song as well

Kudos on the D'Angelo sample as well :smokin

Last edited:
What a fantastic album. I'd put this right behind Doctor's Advocate, or maybe tied. Sans him mimicking everybody's flow (which is actually hilarious instead of annoying), I'm still surprised at how good this is even though I do have all his albums. There's truly no skip-worthy tracks on here. "Celebration" and "I Remember" are probably the worst songs, but even those are good. Big Sean and Wayne were even non-embarrassing for a change. Too many standouts on here. It also helps that there is an actual theme on here, so he had some direction unlike RED. Good job Game
pimp.gif
THAT PART!!!!
Not feelin this at all
mean.gif
Not feeling what? big boi or game's album?? if you are referring to game's album 
mean.gif

Whats up with the random fade out of the Fab verse?!
I wanted to hear what he was gonna say!! Track was too smooth
As much as I hate to say this it would have been perfect if he put Drake on that song as well
Kudos on the D'Angelo sample as well
smokin.gif
YES!!!!! i thought that was so genius that song gets me every single time " all that "

Somewhat disappointed Fab didn't have a verse on All That. Those types of songs are right in his lane.

Scared Now, Ali Bomaye, Pray, Church, Name Me King, See No Evil, Blood Diamonds.

The beats to Ali Bomaye and Blood Diamonds. :smokin:pimp:

Album is a banger.

Somewhat disappointed Fab didn't have a verse on All That. Those types of songs are right in his lane.

There has to be a version will a full verse, I can't believe Game brought him to the studio to spit like 2 bars at the end of a song.

Back
Top Bottom