Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

going to be a good game, the giants are a very different team from week 2...........i am also worried the packers will go in thinking the game will be easybecause they aren't playing the cowboys............with that being said, i can't see favre losing, GO PACK!!!

Bradshaw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rockme11

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce would have

I pray to the heavens that we see Favre and GB in the Super Bowl against Brady and NE...with a NE victory.

That would be almost as sweet as my own team winning.
pimp.gif

Let the man go out in style, word to Elway.
Hey I'm a Brett fan...seriously, I respect the man. But if we beat SD...theres no way I would sacrifice a 19-0 season for him
laugh.gif
. But if SD gets by us...then by all means, go out in style Brett

Lol, doesn't really matter anyway. Ellis Hobbs is not going to be able to handle Jennings if it does happen though (GNB VS. NE in the superbowl). I wonder if Brett will really play lights out in his possibly last time to shine, chances are dude doesn't retire this year anwyays
laugh.gif
i am a farve fan and like to see him do well, but i don,t think jennings will go off on the pats if they both make it to the sbowl. belichek does make adjustments to anything a team has success with. the PATS dictate what you do. and its the same way when they are on offense. with the warm weather out there in glendale brady will be firing all day on gbay

This argument is for another day,
eyes.gif

That's two undethrown balls by Eli that could've been scores

Nah i see what you're saying and all...but i mean what is every team's goal going into the season? It's ALWAYS to go all the way. That's all im saying. I realize that its been a hell of a year for the Giants...and if they lost tomorrow or in the SB, it doesnt mean they had a bad season at all. They've had an awesome season. But you're not successful if you don't win it all.
Whatever though...I just hope we have a good game tomorrow. Even though I want the Pack to win, I want to see a good game. Right down to the wire.

co-sign. anything less than a SB is a unsucessful season despite what people "predicted" the Giants to do. saying otherwise is obviousdenial.

and i already told u the ether is still burnin slow from the loss last week. doesnt mean i wont spit the truth. If Dallas went and lost to NE, the seasonwould be unsuccessful. doesnt mean we didnt have a good season. matter of fact, despite losin to the seamen, we had a good season. afterall, we aint win aplayoff game in 12 years so its become the norm
laugh.gif

Why are people arguing over this game, Giants fans should just use the next day or 2 to celebrate the victory, and then worry about GB when the time comes.

Cowboys fans were served some humble pie, we shall all unite.
laugh.gif

Damn i know it was going to happen but all ive seen all week on ESPN is Packers/Favre topics and discussion lol
eyes.gif
.....I cant imagine 2 weeks of coverage if the pats/packers win
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

bradshaw is nice
pimp.gif

lma0 @ tynes being at outside range....giants need 35 more yards to get into tynes' range
laugh.gif

Wow, that looked like a catch to me.
eek.gif

Time to play some football outside for the half. Giants are still in a great position, they have been moving the ball, they just need a touchdown instead ofall these FG's.

Back
Top Bottom