Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Packers by AT LEAST 15.

wow.

Yeah WOW @ that.

Giants fans getting riled up because they've 'improved' so much over Week 2.

The Packers haven't gotten better at all? We didn't have a run game over HALF the season and dusted you fools off by 22.

I respect the Giants, but your fairy tale ends today. You aren't facing a team unprepared like you guys did last week. The 'Boys are no doubt lethal but they coasted it and it caught up to them.

See you dudes in this thread all day long. Let's go Pack!

wow again. why are u getting so "riled up"? I just said wow because you said AT LEAST 15. Come on, Im all for being realistic but you're basically looking for a blow out which I dont think will happen. This will be a close game, who will win? I have no idea but it WILL be close. Quick to jump the gun my friend, breathe.

Alright. We'll just have to see what happens. Best of luck to your squad. Hopefully it's a good game. See ya in the thread.

He was offsides
indifferent.gif

This is bull shhh the penalities the refs are not callin are screwin us over

smokin.gif

how many dropped balls did the Cowboys have throughout the game?

i can't beleive they lost that game, with all of the oppurtunities they had at the end....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Why are people arguing over this game, Giants fans should just use the next day or 2 to celebrate the victory, and then worry about GB when the time comes.

Cowboys fans were served some humble pie, we shall all unite.
laugh.gif

Amen.

9bc2589e4f565e16cdc0b9128de1361b79e4132.gif

BIG GAME ELI with the behind the shoulder throw...making up for that under thrown pass to steve smith

smh @ jacobs reaching from so far...
indifferent.gif
bench him

Back
Top Bottom