Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Just so no one too worried, that posted weather report has the temps in celcius. Latest I've heard is a high of 7 but a SLIM chance of snow during thegame. Tonight we are supposed to get hammered, and flurries the next few days, but don't expect a repeat of last weeks just game. Bottom line, no snow, buta lot colder.

This is going to be a great game,
roll.gif
@ all of the salty haters in here saying the Giants have no chance.

Special teams (non) plays like those make me sick. Just gave them awesome field position right after a good drive. @#(U$(@U#!!!

If the Giants win, they are making a run very similar to Pittsburgh in 05. Good start for them. A lead in this weather means a lot

anyone down for a Giants game aim chat?...anyways...idk about jacobs putting fear in dudes...i rather see bradshaw..

first off and most importantly to me, the patriots need to handle business and get to the Superbowl...

concerning the NFC, i couldn't be any happier. i am a huge brett favre fan and i'm glad he's having the tremendous season he's having, yet thegiants are the team i root for if the pats aren't playing...most of my fam back home are giants fans so i really can't go wrong either way...i'dPREFER and will root for the g-men to win, but if the pack come away with it i ain't mad...it'd be nice to repay favre for his Superbowl victoryagainst the Patriots back in '96, i believe...

giants run defense before the cowboys game has been one of the best in the league they need that defense for all 4 qts to win and Eli needs to not turn itover.

man i really want another crack at the pats

i said 8 pages ago that hixon / eli / and plax are co mvps..... and hixon goes on to recover the fumble....

this is a big review

that is def. a catch but its not a first down

Well, the Packers are overwhelming favorites, but they are not facing a poor team like the Seahawks so you never know if the pressure would get to them thisweek (you just never know, but thats my personal opinion). If the Giants continue their trendof taking care of the ball, having consistent special teams playw/ good field position, and committing minimal penalties and not shooting themselves in the foot, they have a great chance to steal this game. They cant allowthe Packers to score 30 though, otherwise its a wrap.

I just hope this game doesnt come down to FG's, b/c the Giants have barely used their kicker at all this season, let alone in pressure situations.

Back
Top Bottom