Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

How often do yall do things outside of the Strip? What are those things?

I always rent a car when I am out there just so I am not stuck.

Only thing I’ve really done off the strip was a Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon tour, which was fun.

Also did Fremont, and the Outlets down there. Haven’t gone to that gun range though.

Damn so yall saying it's not worth going.

Not really. If you're expecting the usual Vegas environment that you're use to when being out there; right now is not the time.

I have yet to find anything interesting off the strip.

Me neither. There's the usual tourists things like Red Rock and the 7 Magic Mountains display thing a few miles out. I remember staying out there a few years ago at weeks at a time since my aunt has a vacation house out there. I was bored. Neek would have little car meets out there when he lived out there, but other then that, there wasn't anything to do.

So are the lounges not worth making reservations? Was thinking of going to Vegas for my bday at the end of the month

Matters what you want to get out of it - picking up ladies, probably not
Naw just to chill and have a good time with the wifey just not trying to pay a crazy amount if that’s the case might as well just go to a fancy dinner restaurant since they’re all open.

Naw just to chill and have a good time with the wifey just not trying to pay a crazy amount if that’s the case might as well just go to a fancy dinner restaurant since they’re all open.

Yeah probably the right move

make sure to call for reservations ahead.. I was out there late August and tried to swing a res at Ruth Chris's... they straight told me they were booked out till mid Sept. >D

make sure to call for reservations ahead.. I was out there late August and tried to swing a res at Ruth Chris's... they straight told me they were booked out till mid Sept. >D

All the restaurants in Vegas and Ruth’s Chris is booked a month out? 2020 wild as hell. 😂😂😂

Man what is your OG account? Can’t have waited 6 years to talk about Vegas lmao

I goofed on my last account. Can't go back
happy sad.gif

r/Vegas has been complaining about all these random scooter gangs for awhile now, sounds annoying as hell. Thought it was some dumb hipster ish. Wouldn't imagine it would turn into shootings :smh:

r/Vegas has been complaining about all these random scooter gangs for awhile now, sounds annoying as hell. Thought it was some dumb hipster ish. Wouldn't imagine it would turn into shootings :smh:

Until I saw the videos I thought they were talking about Bird scooters, come to find out it’s People of Walmart scooters.

I really thought it was some hipsters too but its really scooter gangs now? 2020 has been pure trash :smh:

Anyone ever did the helicopter tour on the strip or to Grand Canyon? I’ve always wanted to try but after Kobe accident I backed out

Back
Top Bottom