Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Everyone that I tell that I'm gojng for 5 days is saying it's a bad idea. I guess the alcohol, heat, sleep deprivation, and empty wallet all adds up huh lol

Everyone that I tell that I'm gojng for 5 days is saying it's a bad idea. I guess the alcohol, heat, sleep deprivation, and empty wallet all adds up huh lol

All the recycled air in the hotels, just walking from the heat to the air conditioned hotels, etc. It all takes a toll. That's why you need to plan for a couple days of just chillin' at the pool. Stay hydrated. People run into problems when they try to do too much.

All the recycled air in the hotels, just walking from the heat to the air conditioned hotels, etc. It all takes a toll. That's why you need to plan for a couple days of just chillin' at the pool. Stay hydrated. People run into problems when they try to do too much.

I feel it bro. We'll have to pace ourselves and not go too hard the first two days. I don't want to be hungover the whole week after going to hard the first night. But it's going to be hard not going hard lol. It's vegas baby

Be careful about that first night. I once went too hard the first night and was playing catch up for the next two days.

I did 6 days once but left around noon on the last day so kinda more like 5ish. Never again :x

I'll only do 2 nights now, fri and sat. 3 nights only if I fly out early the next morning.

I did 6 days 5 nights last year's edc. Club thurs night, edc fri-sun, club again monday night. I was miserable by the end of it and was sick for a week after. Wouldnt recommend anyone do it.

I did 6 days 5 nights last year's edc. Club thurs night, edc fri-sun, club again monday night. I was miserable by the end of it and was sick for a week after. Wouldnt recommend anyone do it.

I went four nights a few years back. My immune system shut down after a night out. I was toast. I almost checked into a hospital. Three straight days of drinking, capped off with drinking probably a fifth of Ciroc at the club. Spent the last full day in bed. By the time I got home, I was sick, missed a couple more days of work. It was awful.

I'm honestly all about the one day trips now like Doc said. Get there early Sat am (like 11ish)... Check in, pool party, girls back to room... Shower, gamble, dinner, club, girls back.

Sunday late check out, leave Vegas at 4ish.

I land tomorrow afternoon.

Staying until Tuesday afternoon.
laugh.gif

Headed to LV 7/2 - 7/6. Does the information from page 1, still hold true in terms of:

Day action:
Friday - Ditch or Wet Republic
Saturday - tao beach, marquee dayclub or daylight
Sunday - encore beach club

Nightlife
Thurs- Tao
Fri- Marquee
Sat- Light
Sun- XS Nightswim

Thoughts?

^Going to XS Nightswim at Sunday
Heard if your ratio isn't gonna be good , the best bet to get in without much trouble is to either get pre-sale tickets or getting a table.

Last edited:
Handshakes go a long way.

It's Vegas, throw some ******* hail mary's, throw yourself out there with the ladies. Fake name it, fake occupation it, if you get rejected go on to the next one. You're not in your home ballpark, who cares. No excuse to have a bad ratio, there are tons of groups of girls waiting in line.

Back
Top Bottom