Official Golden State Warriors @ Denver Nuggets 9pm EST

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

^iverson is a big time flopper. guy's tough, but he knows how to sell it.

that was just a horrible call. the replay made it look even worse.

I'll take the 4 pts deficit any day with the way we were playing.

Stephen Jax bombin 3s with 1 on 5 and 2 on 4.
laugh.gif

2nd half should be good for A.I. and Melo is going to BEAST all game. On the other side, Denver gotta chase these dudes off the 3.

I will take a 4 deficit with the way we have played. Azubuike is 1-8 and Harrington is 0-4. If they can step up, I like our chances. We also got to slow downMartin. I expect Melo and AI (even though he is having a bad night) to get theres but there is n reason for Martin to have 19 at half. And this dude JR Smithplaying like he wants a try out with the Warriors
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
at least we're in the game. nice to get the lead down to 4, this is still a winnable game. other guys gotta step up, and hopefully we can attack_enver's lack of that, and also try to play better on defense.

Oh yeah, we are going to have to play a much better 3rd quarter than we did against the Lakers both nights. The Nuggets only have 1 loss at home when leadingat halftime right?

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Stephen Jax bombin 3s with 1 on 5 and 2 on 4.
laugh.gif
what's new?

I would of thought he would hold back knowing we are down double digits in a crucial game. I guess not, dude has no fear playing like we are up doubledights.
laugh.gif

At least we're down by 4 at the half. With the way we play offense and the way Denver plays defense, we can win this... but on the other hand, with the wayDenver plays on offense and our defense, they can pull away too.

damn, they had a 2on1 there with jackson/baron. not a bad shot, but i'd rather go for the 2 there, but whatever. this game is gonna be great down the wire
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom