OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

I'd be willing to give a 3rd rounder for Lynch or Hawk straight up or even Jordy Nelson straight up for Lynch.  We need a running back, Brandon Kuhn is not working and definitely not going to work later in the season when you need to run the ball in crappy weather.  

I'd be willing to give a 3rd rounder for Lynch or Hawk straight up or even Jordy Nelson straight up for Lynch.  We need a running back, Brandon Kuhn is not working and definitely not going to work later in the season when you need to run the ball in crappy weather.  

Apparently Buffalo will start listening to offers from teams for Lynch now... Lets see what happens, clearly they've been showcasing him in the last 2 weeks trying to get value.

000_3847--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

This dude Linebackula
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Apparently Buffalo will start listening to offers from teams for Lynch now... Lets see what happens, clearly they've been showcasing him in the last 2 weeks trying to get value.

000_3847--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

This dude Linebackula
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hope we can put together a full, 4 quarter effort of good ball Sunday.  I just want to see a complete game from this team with no stupid mistakes and the offense running smoothly for the whole game.  Pounce on the Lions early, don't want them to get any confidence and give us a game. 

I hope we can put together a full, 4 quarter effort of good ball Sunday.  I just want to see a complete game from this team with no stupid mistakes and the offense running smoothly for the whole game.  Pounce on the Lions early, don't want them to get any confidence and give us a game. 

packers Green Bay Packers

Green Bay’s inactives for Sunday vs: Peprah, Shields, Johnson, Chillar, McDonald, Lang, Newhouse and Wynn. Jahvid Best is active for Lions.

Shields and Chillar out #FUUUUUU

packers Green Bay Packers

Green Bay’s inactives for Sunday vs: Peprah, Shields, Johnson, Chillar, McDonald, Lang, Newhouse and Wynn. Jahvid Best is active for Lions.

Shields and Chillar out #FUUUUUU

I was looking for a game thread, but yea no thread is needed.

Lions dont deserve any game threads until they become at least an 8-8 team

its so depressing being a Lions fan, every year I hold out hope

Is there any other franchise in the history of all sports so depressing?

I was looking for a game thread, but yea no thread is needed.

Lions dont deserve any game threads until they become at least an 8-8 team

its so depressing being a Lions fan, every year I hold out hope

Is there any other franchise in the history of all sports so depressing?

Back
Top Bottom