OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

I want a Finley, Woodson, Matthews, Rodgers, and Driver jersey.  But I think I'm only going to get one so I think it might just have to be Woodson. 
Hard decision here. 

I want a Finley, Woodson, Matthews, Rodgers, and Driver jersey.  But I think I'm only going to get one so I think it might just have to be Woodson. 
Hard decision here. 

woodson is def my favorite player but his career is sort of winding down

im going with a nick collins jersey
pimp.gif

woodson is def my favorite player but his career is sort of winding down

im going with a nick collins jersey
pimp.gif

You gotta go with the good up and coming players..Finley or Matthews gotta be the top 2 options.

You gotta go with the good up and coming players..Finley or Matthews gotta be the top 2 options.

go check out jermichaels interview after the game on packers.com

reporter "so what do you think of clay matthews"
jmike " ugh that dudes ******ED, straight beast"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

go check out jermichaels interview after the game on packers.com

reporter "so what do you think of clay matthews"
jmike " ugh that dudes ******ED, straight beast"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Brandon Jacobs told the Giants he wants to be traded. Another possibility of Packers picking up a running back?
Idk what the deal with Lynch is. Dont know if he's trying to be shopped with all that play time or what. How you gonna give him 3 carries one game, then next game start him and ignore your talented 9th pick running back in Spiller.

How many opportunities do we give Jackson. He should have played much better if he wants to start. Especially when playing the Bills.

Brandon Jacobs told the Giants he wants to be traded. Another possibility of Packers picking up a running back?
Idk what the deal with Lynch is. Dont know if he's trying to be shopped with all that play time or what. How you gonna give him 3 carries one game, then next game start him and ignore your talented 9th pick running back in Spiller.

How many opportunities do we give Jackson. He should have played much better if he wants to start. Especially when playing the Bills.

[h1]http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/green-bay-packers-daily-links-lynch-talks-packers[/h1]
[h1]Packers Daily Links: Lynch Talks Packers[/h1]
By Brian Carriveau on Sep 23, 2010 with 5 Comments

In a podcast, Bills running back Marshawn Lynch addressed the possibility of a trade to reunite with former college teammate Aaron Rodgers and the rest of the Green Bay Packers. "I felt it was an honor to play with Aaron in college," Lynch is quoted as saying. "If that was something that would happen, I would feel it would be a blessing. Any time you put in work with someone and then get to hit the big stage with them would be unbelievable. That will be cool." It appears these Lynch trade rumors are probably not going to die until the trading deadline comes and goes.

Former Packers general manager Ron Wolf quickly assessed some of the current players on the Packers through an interview with Lori Nickel of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "Clay Matthews is a really tremendous player. He's very, very skilled and athletic," Wolf said in the interview. "He's relentless. Plus, he's athletically gifted. I think Aaron Rodgers is exceptional. Greg Jennings is exceptional. That Jermichael Finley, he looks like he has rare qualities. I like watching their young players, like Bryan Bulaga had a nice game, really a nice game. That's got to make them feel good." Yes, most of Packers Nation is feeling good about Bulaga right about now.

Nickel also provides a reminder about the time Bears defensive lineman Tommie Harris spared Rodgers from injury and got the quarterback's reaction. “It was a two-point conversion and we had Greg Jennings was on the left,

[h1]http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/green-bay-packers-daily-links-lynch-talks-packers[/h1]
[h1]Packers Daily Links: Lynch Talks Packers[/h1]
By Brian Carriveau on Sep 23, 2010 with 5 Comments

In a podcast, Bills running back Marshawn Lynch addressed the possibility of a trade to reunite with former college teammate Aaron Rodgers and the rest of the Green Bay Packers. "I felt it was an honor to play with Aaron in college," Lynch is quoted as saying. "If that was something that would happen, I would feel it would be a blessing. Any time you put in work with someone and then get to hit the big stage with them would be unbelievable. That will be cool." It appears these Lynch trade rumors are probably not going to die until the trading deadline comes and goes.

Former Packers general manager Ron Wolf quickly assessed some of the current players on the Packers through an interview with Lori Nickel of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "Clay Matthews is a really tremendous player. He's very, very skilled and athletic," Wolf said in the interview. "He's relentless. Plus, he's athletically gifted. I think Aaron Rodgers is exceptional. Greg Jennings is exceptional. That Jermichael Finley, he looks like he has rare qualities. I like watching their young players, like Bryan Bulaga had a nice game, really a nice game. That's got to make them feel good." Yes, most of Packers Nation is feeling good about Bulaga right about now.

Nickel also provides a reminder about the time Bears defensive lineman Tommie Harris spared Rodgers from injury and got the quarterback's reaction. “It was a two-point conversion and we had Greg Jennings was on the left,

Back
Top Bottom