OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

Yeah I was super amped for him to be on the team when he was drafted in what '06? He just never really reached his potential but who knows man I still got faith in the dude... Nick Barnett didnt start playing his best football until his like 6th year.

Hawk is a great role player right now but he doesnt see the field much since it seems were spending most of our time in the Nickel package... I really dont wanna lose a player like Hawk for Marshawn who could easily flop.

BUT, if Marshawn comes on and "BEASTMODE" is in full effect ill eat crow and hopefully well win a championship.

Me and TT are pretty much on the same page. I'm actually gettin GM offers from several NFL teams. Gotta keep the team names confidential though...

Me and TT are pretty much on the same page. I'm actually gettin GM offers from several NFL teams. Gotta keep the team names confidential though...

Stop it.
laugh.gif

I heard from a different forum i mean i heard from Ted Thompson that it could also be Donald Lee or Pat Lee and a 4th pick for Lynch and a 6th or 7th pick.

I heard from a different forum i mean i heard from Ted Thompson that it could also be Donald Lee or Pat Lee and a 4th pick for Lynch and a 6th or 7th pick.

well i just got done talking with adam schefter and he's saying bills cut lynch and lynch signed with the pack for league minimum

well i just got done talking with adam schefter and he's saying bills cut lynch and lynch signed with the pack for league minimum

Trading for Lynch, a versatile and physical running back ideal for head coach Mike McCarthy’s version of the West Coast offense, makes sense in so many ways. He’s a skilled inside runner who hits the hole quickly and specializes in gaining yards after contact. He has pass-catching skills and is exceptional in the red zone, where he has been known to enter “Beast Mode.â€

For all of his off-the-field issues and feelings of displacement in Buffalo, the Oakland native might be a great fit in Green Bay. He’s a team-oriented player who played at Cal with Aaron Rodgers(notes), the most important player in the Packers’ post-Favre universe, and who immensely enjoyed his predraft visit to Titletown in 2007, where by all indications he made a positive impression.

The Bills ended up taking Lynch 12th overall, four spots before the Packers’ selection. Now Thompson has a chance to get his man after all, at a time when he needs him even more.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aqh7lBTJuec2Owy15ZeANuw5nYcB?slug=ms-32questions091510

I really want this to happen. I'm in.

Trading for Lynch, a versatile and physical running back ideal for head coach Mike McCarthy’s version of the West Coast offense, makes sense in so many ways. He’s a skilled inside runner who hits the hole quickly and specializes in gaining yards after contact. He has pass-catching skills and is exceptional in the red zone, where he has been known to enter “Beast Mode.â€

For all of his off-the-field issues and feelings of displacement in Buffalo, the Oakland native might be a great fit in Green Bay. He’s a team-oriented player who played at Cal with Aaron Rodgers(notes), the most important player in the Packers’ post-Favre universe, and who immensely enjoyed his predraft visit to Titletown in 2007, where by all indications he made a positive impression.

The Bills ended up taking Lynch 12th overall, four spots before the Packers’ selection. Now Thompson has a chance to get his man after all, at a time when he needs him even more.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aqh7lBTJuec2Owy15ZeANuw5nYcB?slug=ms-32questions091510

I really want this to happen. I'm in.

"who's Beethoven"
roll.gif

what sport would play besides football? "swimming, do that butterfly"
laugh.gif

"buffalo wings at the airport, that has to be the best moment since ive been out here"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and the first min of that video has me dying!!!

"who's Beethoven"
roll.gif

what sport would play besides football? "swimming, do that butterfly"
laugh.gif

"buffalo wings at the airport, that has to be the best moment since ive been out here"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and the first min of that video has me dying!!!

Marshawn Lynch: Reportedly Not Available for a Trade - 9/15/2010 5:42:30 PM

Update:
According to the NFL Network's Jason La Canfora, the Bills are telling interested teams that Lynch is not available in trade, NFL.com reports.

:[

lynch woulda been wooooooooooooo. beast mode

Update:
According to the NFL Network's Jason La Canfora, the Bills are telling interested teams that Lynch is not available in trade, NFL.com reports.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Update:

Thats because the trade is already done. They just have to wait tell this week is over with due to them playing each other....seriously i bet thats what happened.
Not only that...AJ Hawks house went up for sale in WI
nerd.gif

Either way i wouldnt mind seeing Jackson get a shot.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Update:

Thats because the trade is already done. They just have to wait tell this week is over with due to them playing each other....seriously i bet thats what happened.
Not only that...AJ Hawks house went up for sale in WI
nerd.gif

Either way i wouldnt mind seeing Jackson get a shot.

whats the point of having him on the roster then? waste that money on a 3rd string. Hey but thats the bills

whats the point of having him on the roster then? waste that money on a 3rd string. Hey but thats the bills

Back
Top Bottom