OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

any of you dudes have twitter? tweet nick barnett or someone on defense and ask em bout the free jolly sign i held up

any of you dudes have twitter? tweet nick barnett or someone on defense and ask em bout the free jolly sign i held up

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Division is a wrap. 
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by airblaster503

JPZx on suicide watch
nerd.gif
Idiots.
laugh.gif

nvm i created 1..."tweeted" barnett and rodgers... im going to practice tomorrow and am gonna try and get the whole Defense to sign it

and twitter is @$@%#@! confusing
laugh.gif

nvm i created 1..."tweeted" barnett and rodgers... im going to practice tomorrow and am gonna try and get the whole Defense to sign it

and twitter is @$@%#@! confusing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at that name.

BTW I got 10th row tickets for the Dolphins @ Pack game on October 17th. You gonna be around for that game?

I also still plan on going to the @ New England game if I can find some good tickets, lmk if you find tickets cause im not sure who im going with yet.

laugh.gif
at that name.

BTW I got 10th row tickets for the Dolphins @ Pack game on October 17th. You gonna be around for that game?

I also still plan on going to the @ New England game if I can find some good tickets, lmk if you find tickets cause im not sure who im going with yet.

i def wont be around for that game and i still havent found tickets for the patriots game either...ill let u know tho

im liking this twitter thing...have any of them retweeted you? im gonna try and be boys with everyone...go to the oval office (strip club here in gb) and make it rain with barnett. i heard he was a regular
laugh.gif

and what section u in?

i def wont be around for that game and i still havent found tickets for the patriots game either...ill let u know tho

im liking this twitter thing...have any of them retweeted you? im gonna try and be boys with everyone...go to the oval office (strip club here in gb) and make it rain with barnett. i heard he was a regular
laugh.gif

and what section u in?

I think Twitter is interesting but everything just seems so scattered and disorganized. I don't know... any tips?

I really wish I could get tickets to the Packers game, but damn they're going to be so much dough
tired.gif

Anybody know how to make copies of DVDs? I have a bunch of Vikings games on DVD and I might try to sell em (I know it's illegal on the low though
laugh.gif
wink.gif
)... Anybody interested in Aaron Rodgers debut as a starter (2008 Game 1)?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think Twitter is interesting but everything just seems so scattered and disorganized. I don't know... any tips?

I really wish I could get tickets to the Packers game, but damn they're going to be so much dough
tired.gif

Anybody know how to make copies of DVDs? I have a bunch of Vikings games on DVD and I might try to sell em (I know it's illegal on the low though
laugh.gif
wink.gif
)... Anybody interested in Aaron Rodgers debut as a starter (2008 Game 1)?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I already got 4 tickets to the first pre season game in 2 weeks against the Browns. 45 yard line behind Packers bench 12 rows up.
I dont know what regular season tickets im getting yet in those same seats. Last year i was at the Cowboys game.

Tickets are sooo nice, seeing those guys on the bench in person that close is no %@@@ but eye popping. The smallest looking dudes on TV are just absolutely jacked.

I already got 4 tickets to the first pre season game in 2 weeks against the Browns. 45 yard line behind Packers bench 12 rows up.
I dont know what regular season tickets im getting yet in those same seats. Last year i was at the Cowboys game.

Tickets are sooo nice, seeing those guys on the bench in person that close is no %@@@ but eye popping. The smallest looking dudes on TV are just absolutely jacked.

Back
Top Bottom