OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

laugh.gif

and happy birthday to rodgers
pimp.gif

Thought this whole article was funny.

DD
pimp.gif

[h1]http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/all-hail-donald-driver-2[/h1]
[h1]All Hail Donald Driver[/h1]
By Aaron Nagler on Dec 06, 2010 with 20 Comments

I simply can not go to bed tonight without paying tribute to the play that Donald Driver made today.

That play should not surprise Packer fans. Driver has always run as though every catch was his last. As though the ball was his child and he needed to keep it away from marauding bandits bent on kidnapping it. The man has more heart than any other player I have ever seen play the position. No matter his physical limitations, the guy is always running like his life depends on it - and then, when the play is over, he almost always has that million dollar smile on display.

One of the more amazing aspects of that play is finding out that Driver came down with food poisoning on Saturday night, was up at 5 am and in the facility getting treatment so that he could play. I mean, I've had bad, bad food poisoning, and I couldn't make it down the stairs to get the paper. Looking at that play and knowing how horrible he must have felt, I can't even express how impressive a display that is.

Another brilliant aspect of the play is that it was apparently almost a schoolyard-type play from the get-go. Aaron Rodgers indicated in his post-game press conference that he sent Driver in motion across the formation and that "He didn't really know what he was doing, I didn't really know what was going to happen" - I mean, does this sound like the beginning of a game-defining play?

But that's exactly what it was - thanks to the heart and will of Donald Driver.

Thought this whole article was funny.

DD
pimp.gif

[h1]http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/all-hail-donald-driver-2[/h1]
[h1]All Hail Donald Driver[/h1]
By Aaron Nagler on Dec 06, 2010 with 20 Comments

I simply can not go to bed tonight without paying tribute to the play that Donald Driver made today.

That play should not surprise Packer fans. Driver has always run as though every catch was his last. As though the ball was his child and he needed to keep it away from marauding bandits bent on kidnapping it. The man has more heart than any other player I have ever seen play the position. No matter his physical limitations, the guy is always running like his life depends on it - and then, when the play is over, he almost always has that million dollar smile on display.

One of the more amazing aspects of that play is finding out that Driver came down with food poisoning on Saturday night, was up at 5 am and in the facility getting treatment so that he could play. I mean, I've had bad, bad food poisoning, and I couldn't make it down the stairs to get the paper. Looking at that play and knowing how horrible he must have felt, I can't even express how impressive a display that is.

Another brilliant aspect of the play is that it was apparently almost a schoolyard-type play from the get-go. Aaron Rodgers indicated in his post-game press conference that he sent Driver in motion across the formation and that "He didn't really know what he was doing, I didn't really know what was going to happen" - I mean, does this sound like the beginning of a game-defining play?

But that's exactly what it was - thanks to the heart and will of Donald Driver.

so really we have to go 3-1 at the least in our next 4 to win the division..........which i think is possible, but definitely won't be easy

so really we have to go 3-1 at the least in our next 4 to win the division..........which i think is possible, but definitely won't be easy

I think with the Bears remaining 4 games their sloppy as terrible looking wins are gonna come to a hault.

We got a tough schedule too but i'd rather play the Giants, and the Lions, than the Jets and Vikings.

Also we got the Vikings at 2 good times. They might be much better with the new coach obv, and Sydney Rice. He played amazing last game. Plus it looked like AP was finally used right so he could be scary. They might not be a gimmie when the Bears face them.

Again it very well could come down to the last game, but i think right now we are set up better to win the division than the bears.

Question, if we beat the Bears and we're both tied. Whats the tie-breaker again? Is it looking like we would have it?

I think with the Bears remaining 4 games their sloppy as terrible looking wins are gonna come to a hault.

We got a tough schedule too but i'd rather play the Giants, and the Lions, than the Jets and Vikings.

Also we got the Vikings at 2 good times. They might be much better with the new coach obv, and Sydney Rice. He played amazing last game. Plus it looked like AP was finally used right so he could be scary. They might not be a gimmie when the Bears face them.

Again it very well could come down to the last game, but i think right now we are set up better to win the division than the bears.

Question, if we beat the Bears and we're both tied. Whats the tie-breaker again? Is it looking like we would have it?

To be honest, I feel like the Pack needs to run the table these last 4 games.

I don't see any of these NFC teams in contention completely collapsing out of nowhere.

Instead of them making room for us in the playoffs, it's up to the Pack to win these games and FORCE whoever out.

To be honest, I feel like the Pack needs to run the table these last 4 games.

I don't see any of these NFC teams in contention completely collapsing out of nowhere.

Instead of them making room for us in the playoffs, it's up to the Pack to win these games and FORCE whoever out.

if the packers beat the lions..we'll hold the tiebreaker over chicago no matter what

obviously with a victory in week 17

also if the packers win the last 4..we'll automatically get the #2 seed...since we'll hold tiebreakers over eagles or giants

if the packers beat the lions..we'll hold the tiebreaker over chicago no matter what

obviously with a victory in week 17

also if the packers win the last 4..we'll automatically get the #2 seed...since we'll hold tiebreakers over eagles or giants

si

im not banned...its the just in case account...

laugh.gif

and just say stupid !%%* in general...so dont take this account seriously...

si

im not banned...its the just in case account...

laugh.gif

and just say stupid !%%* in general...so dont take this account seriously...

charles woodson "sprained" his ankle at practice today

no further info

we cannot lose this guy or RIP

but i thnk it was more a "scare"....hopefully

charles woodson "sprained" his ankle at practice today

no further info

we cannot lose this guy or RIP

but i thnk it was more a "scare"....hopefully

Back
Top Bottom