OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

mYToAsterspeak wrote:
So I was listening to the SVP show yesterday, and I found out why the Bears are going to lose. One of yall safties is gay. I forget who it was that was on there, but that boy was sweeter than a thousand pound bag of sugar. I have nothing against gay folks, but I don't think a team with a gay safety will go to the super bowl : lol

Jay Cutler in the redzone amounts of fail in this post.

My man Carl.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So I was listening to the SVP show yesterday, and I found out why the Bears are going to lose. One of yall safties is gay. I forget who it was that was on there, but that boy was sweeter than a thousand pound bag of sugar. I have nothing against gay folks, but I don't think a team with a gay safety will go to the super bowl
laugh.gif

What is this garbage?  We don't need this type of stuff on this board, and especially not in sports.  C'mon man

So I was listening to the SVP show yesterday, and I found out why the Bears are going to lose. One of yall safties is gay. I forget who it was that was on there, but that boy was sweeter than a thousand pound bag of sugar. I have nothing against gay folks, but I don't think a team with a gay safety will go to the super bowl
laugh.gif

What is this garbage?  We don't need this type of stuff on this board, and especially not in sports.  C'mon man

i'm an Aaron Rodgers fan, so i'd like to see the Packers win.

it would be nice to see Charles Woodson win a Superbowl too. always liked him as a Raider

for some odd reason there are tons of packer fans in Cali though. if its not raiders, chargers, or cowboys, its the freakn packers.
laugh.gif

just hoping for a classic game.

i'm an Aaron Rodgers fan, so i'd like to see the Packers win.

it would be nice to see Charles Woodson win a Superbowl too. always liked him as a Raider

for some odd reason there are tons of packer fans in Cali though. if its not raiders, chargers, or cowboys, its the freakn packers.
laugh.gif

just hoping for a classic game.

Been to busy to get on NT (never thought that day would come ) but let's go bears time to go back and read the thread

Been to busy to get on NT (never thought that day would come ) but let's go bears time to go back and read the thread

Back
Top Bottom