OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

laugh.gif

if you were "the nicest guy in the world" you'd help out a fellow NT regular...but instead of not replying at all you put nope...its whatever though.

believe me im a nice guy too...its like you met a few packer fans in real life and yall got into a heated argument...than you just assume all of us are ignorant.

and you dont know me either...so why say that "I hate you people" ?

in all honesty packer fans are definitely on the nicer side of all NFL fans...i mean i have first hand experience...ive been to opposing stadiums where people throw beer on me and cuss at me...even when im just minding my own business...When i go to lambeau from what ive seen there are VERY FEW instances where i see packer fans being disrespecful to the opposing teams fans...im sure there are definitely some...but imo (which is biased
laugh.gif
) we "look" like we're nice

again this is a message board...im just saying %+$# to get it going...sorry for calling you scum.

one love.

t-minus 16 hours to kickoff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

It just got real in here

It's all good. We can go back and forth and talk trash, or make mind boggling predictions....ahem...........but I'd never take shots at someone in a disrespectful manner.

Apparently youngmoney was brought up differently.....ahhh well.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

It just got real in here

It's all good. We can go back and forth and talk trash, or make mind boggling predictions....ahem...........but I'd never take shots at someone in a disrespectful manner.

Apparently youngmoney was brought up differently.....ahhh well.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

laugh.gif

if you were "the nicest guy in the world" you'd help out a fellow NT regular...but instead of not replying at all you put nope...its whatever though.

believe me im a nice guy too...its like you met a few packer fans in real life and yall got into a heated argument...than you just assume all of us are ignorant.

in all honesty packer fans are definitely on the nicer side of all NFL fans...i mean i have first hand experience...ive been to opposing stadiums where people throw beer on me and cuss at me...even when im just minding my own business...When i go to lambeau from what ive seen there are VERY FEW instances where i see packer fans being disrespecful to the opposing teams fans...im sure there are definitely some...but imo (which is biased
laugh.gif

again this is a message board...im just saying %+$# to get it going...sorry for calling you scum.

one love.

pimp.gif

That's all you had to say.

And, Fraj, I'm sorry for being a **** about the paper. Im very anti-Packer fan these days
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

one love.

pimp.gif

That's all you had to say.

And, Fraj, I'm sorry for being a **** about the paper. Im very anti-Packer fan these days
tongue.gif

For the record, YoungMoney... He already sent me a PM about the Tribune.
laugh.gif

And
30t6p3b.gif
at the rings. I been sitting in the game lobbies all week waiting for people to pick the bears... They always go to the eagles and i tell em use Chicago or +!%*.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For the record, YoungMoney... He already sent me a PM about the Tribune.
laugh.gif

And
30t6p3b.gif
at the rings. I been sitting in the game lobbies all week waiting for people to pick the bears... They always go to the eagles and i tell em use Chicago or +!%*.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if you were "the nicest guy in the world" you'd help out a fellow NT regular...bu

Which he is doing.

He was the only one who stepped forward and volunteered to hold the money for the bet S4L and I made. I'd vouch for him over and over again.

Thanks again arstyle.
pimp.gif

if you were "the nicest guy in the world" you'd help out a fellow NT regular...bu

Which he is doing.

He was the only one who stepped forward and volunteered to hold the money for the bet S4L and I made. I'd vouch for him over and over again.

Thanks again arstyle.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Which he is doing.

Thanks again arstyle.
pimp.gif

You got it bro, anytime.

For the record though, I hope I'm sending this money to Shoes after the game, not you 
laugh.gif

Which he is doing.

Thanks again arstyle.
pimp.gif

i guess you forgot i stepped forward too...

Which he is doing.

Thanks again arstyle.
pimp.gif

You got it bro, anytime.

For the record though, I hope I'm sending this money to Shoes after the game, not you 
laugh.gif

Which he is doing.

Thanks again arstyle.
pimp.gif

Which he is doing.

Thanks again arstyle.
pimp.gif

O yeah
laugh.gif
my bad. Feeling real stupid right now
laugh.gif

Which he is doing.

Thanks again arstyle.
pimp.gif

O yeah
laugh.gif
my bad. Feeling real stupid right now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom