OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

I used the 53 dead Falcons joke already, you late bruh bruh. Stealin' my thunder and %@!.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

He can say !+!# about the Bears or my city, but attacking my character is something I have no patience for.

laugh.gif

Lets go Bears.

This is how the NFL should be.. The Bears and the Packers playing for the HALAS trophy, and the right to play for the LOMBARDI trophy.

Bear Down!

Lets go Bears.

This is how the NFL should be.. The Bears and the Packers playing for the HALAS trophy, and the right to play for the LOMBARDI trophy.

Bear Down!

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Newsflash: the dead bird epidemic has FINALLY come to an end; 53 Eagles found dead in Philadelphia, 53 dead Ravens in Pittsburgh, 53 dead Falcons in Atlanta and 53 dead Seahawks all over Soldier's Field! And the Wisconsin DNR just issued the Packers a Bear permit

roll.gif

No way you came up with that, but nice job. I like the creativity.
Nah i saw it on someone chicks FB status and was like
pimp.gif

Just got back from a 2 hour thai massage that cost all of $40 (happy ending included)
pimp.gif
only 7pm but im getting ready for bed, waking up for 330am so i can get to work before 4am, game starts in 10 hours
devil.gif
gonna get my sleep on... thought u should all know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Newsflash: the dead bird epidemic has FINALLY come to an end; 53 Eagles found dead in Philadelphia, 53 dead Ravens in Pittsburgh, 53 dead Falcons in Atlanta and 53 dead Seahawks all over Soldier's Field! And the Wisconsin DNR just issued the Packers a Bear permit

roll.gif

No way you came up with that, but nice job. I like the creativity.
Nah i saw it on someone chicks FB status and was like
pimp.gif

Just got back from a 2 hour thai massage that cost all of $40 (happy ending included)
pimp.gif
only 7pm but im getting ready for bed, waking up for 330am so i can get to work before 4am, game starts in 10 hours
devil.gif
gonna get my sleep on... thought u should all know
laugh.gif

Prepare for inflated Forte rushing numbers today... GB will probably play like 5 snaps or less of their base 34 defense.  Week 17 they were in Nickel coverage all but 3 or 4 snaps.  Cutler 0-6 on PA passes.

If the bears can convert 60+% of their 3rd downs they have a good chance of winning.  They'll have a good amount of 3rd and 2-3's today.

a;sdfjkalsdkj I cant wait.

Prepare for inflated Forte rushing numbers today... GB will probably play like 5 snaps or less of their base 34 defense.  Week 17 they were in Nickel coverage all but 3 or 4 snaps.  Cutler 0-6 on PA passes.

If the bears can convert 60+% of their 3rd downs they have a good chance of winning.  They'll have a good amount of 3rd and 2-3's today.

a;sdfjkalsdkj I cant wait.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Baby mommas come for the child support check Casper? We understand that comes before NT...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
who done told you about that situation

eek.gif
AW HELL NAW... y'all getting too personal in here 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nah that's not the case but my girl is having one

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Baby mommas come for the child support check Casper? We understand that comes before NT...
laugh.gif
eek.gif
who done told you about that situation

eek.gif
AW HELL NAW... y'all getting too personal in here 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
nah that's not the case but my girl is having one

i gotta go to my GF field hockey banquet but that will be done by 2:20, ima be sitting there checking my phone for all the updates
laugh.gif

i gotta go to my GF field hockey banquet but that will be done by 2:20, ima be sitting there checking my phone for all the updates
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom