OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ New England Patriots --- Sunday Night Football

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I didn't realize Tom Crabtree (tight end) was on GB, he is Miami Redhawk, thus the Packers may now be my 2nd favorite team in the league

laugh.gif
Tom is good money... Hes on Twitter too... @TomCrabtree83 I believe.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I didn't realize Tom Crabtree (tight end) was on GB, he is Miami Redhawk, thus the Packers may now be my 2nd favorite team in the league

laugh.gif
Tom is good money... Hes on Twitter too... @TomCrabtree83 I believe.

"That may have been the best throw Ive ever seen" - Chris Collinsworth after a tipped Brady 2nd down completion  for 8 yards.

"That may have been the best throw Ive ever seen" - Chris Collinsworth after a tipped Brady 2nd down completion  for 8 yards.

Packers desperately needed a first down.. and they throw a deep ball into double coverage to Andrew Quarless?

Get the first down and keep it moving. Reminded me of how they lost to the Lions where they threw one deep to Greg when all they needed was a yard for the 1st.

Packers desperately needed a first down.. and they throw a deep ball into double coverage to Andrew Quarless?

Get the first down and keep it moving. Reminded me of how they lost to the Lions where they threw one deep to Greg when all they needed was a yard for the 1st.

Originally Posted by onewearz

just woke up from an alcohol fueled victory nap to this
pimp.gif

cmon GB .......
Get the buns yet? Or were the dinner rolls all you were offered?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

just woke up from an alcohol fueled victory nap to this
pimp.gif

cmon GB .......
Get the buns yet? Or were the dinner rolls all you were offered?
laugh.gif

Yea, Greg had the step he needed on that too but the throw was just missed by Flynn.

Yea, Greg had the step he needed on that too but the throw was just missed by Flynn.

Back
Top Bottom