Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

651....you are my dude and normally on point.....but you are wrong here. Sorry. You can spout out rules all you want. The eye test says that was an interception. Period.

Touche, but look...Vikings are in 1st place (happenstance, I suppose), so I'm happy, but they eye test hasn't been part of this game in these situations for a long time. Fact is, we have seen the regular refs make a lot mistakes that played to the rules that didn't pass the "eye test" and everyone was in a tizzy. Myself included. I'm just pointing out the definition of the rule and it's been that way. Don't agree it's right, but it's the rule and it's not the replacement refs. Completely level-headed and un-bias with this opinion.

By rule..All that was missed was the PI's.

Simultaneous possession means they both caught the ball. CLEARLY, Golden Tate did NOT catch the ball....he merely put his arm on the ball after the ball was intercetped. Not sure why you cant see this.

dude, we did not get NEARLY as hosed as the packers just did tonight
laugh.gif
We both lost games because of bad officiating. 

Pssh..:lol: Has nothing to do with the Vikings. I'd be upset too (as a fan), but like I said...I try and stay unbiased and I can definitely see the reasoning of it being a TD.

The refs may be bad but they have made the NFL "must see tv".

Man I Love It.

I can see the peps that bet on Green bay. Its now time to pay.

GIFSoup

LOL @ Simultaneous positions. Its not simultaneous if Jennings came down with the ball, had the his body between him and Tate, and then Tate comes out with it AFTER the play ends.

Imagine if that were a playoff game :wow: :wow: Roger needs to pay these refs man, they screw up too but at least they know the rules nd are adjusted to the speed of the game

Item 5:  Simultaneous Catch. If a pass is caught simultaneously by two eligible opponents, and both players 

retain it, the ball belongs to the passers. It is not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first and an 

opponent subsequently gains joint control. If the ball is muffed after simultaneous touching by two such

players, all the players of the passing team become eligible to catch the loose ball. 

Well ****...Maybe I was wrong. I didn't know about this part 5 rule 7, paragraph 6, section 5 of the rule. Ok ..ok..I stand by myself in what I thought was the definition of the rule, but if that's the rule then I'm wrong dudes. My bad

Item 5:  Simultaneous Catch. If a pass is caught simultaneously by two eligible opponents, and both players 
retain it, the ball belongs to the passers. It is not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first and an 
opponent subsequently gains joint control.
If the ball is muffed after simultaneous touching by two such
players, all the players of the passing team become eligible to catch the loose ball. 

Quoted for 651.

Last edited:
Touche, but look...Vikings are in 1st place (happenstance, I suppose), so I'm happy, but they eye test hasn't been part of this game in these situations for a long time. Fact is, we have seen the regular refs make a lot mistakes that played to the rules that didn't pass the "eye test" and everyone was in a tizzy. Myself included. I'm just pointing out the definition of the rule and it's been that way. Don't agree it's right, but it's the rule and it's not the replacement refs. Completely level-headed and un-bias with this opinion.
By rule..All that was missed was the PI's.

LL

LL

LL

LL

LL

Son, how in the **** can you actually hold that opinion? :lol: You're usually on point, but what the h? You're really gonna sit here and type with a straight face that a defender can catch the ball like a normal human being, and the WR can just put a hand on the ball and the tie goes to the WR? Get all the way out of here with that :lol:

:lol: :lol: @ ANYONE who thinks this has any business being a touchdown, even thinking there's a rationale to it being a touchdown. Not only the OPI, and then get an obvious call completely wrong. There is no question in my mind this game was fixed.

Tell me 651's last three posts don't look exactly like DK's posts. (sitting
on the fence, alot words but not really saying anything, etc)
Thats how you know you're wrong

Damn...:lol: What a backlash. :smh:

I'm so even keeled right now it's ridiculous how you guys are getting so bent out of shape.

Fraij...:lol: Whatever.

Back
Top Bottom