OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

laugh.gif
at the thought of YOU telling someone else they are pretending to know the game.

You just used "Klay Thompson" and "coming into his own" in the same sentence. Your opinions about this game are null and void until further notice. Go change the oil for a rich dude's car.

He's like that one kid in class who always got something to say and has to have the last word, the one no one likes. Idk if hes trollin or what
laugh.gif

Any of you guys watch Breaking Bad? I got into it 2 months ago and it is
pimp.gif

I got nothing more to say to the kid. Dude thinks this bum hitting a few shots is what this team needs?

A 6'5" player worth anything should be grabbing more than 1 board in 20 minutes of PT. How can you say anything different is laughable.
Edit: I dont give a !$*% if you don't like me.  If you're talking out of your $++ you deserve to be called out.  Take that !$*% to the General Forum where everyone is an expert on everything.  

I watch Breaking Bad...Although I do like it, it progresses quite slowly.

And to be perfectly honest, there are less than 10 really good episodes...Last of season 4 was damb good though.

What the team needs? Are you in a different forum? I never said that, you read way to much into my post as always. Dude shot the ball well, its what he does. Yea he can rebound more for his size but he doesn't, should he? yea maybe. End of story.

Luong, im in the middle of the 4th season right, !#$% is going down
laugh.gif

I actually just got hooked on Breaking Bad recently. Watched the first 3 seasons the past few weeks on netflix and loved it.

Where are you watching season 4 episodes?

Gimme Kidd-Gilchrist over Klay.

"According to Synergy Sports, he ranks in the 86th percentile of all Division One basketball guarding drives to the basket. Inside of 17-feet, where the game shortens, he is arguably the best defender in the country, forcing his man into a putrid 2-18 shooting in such situations."

None from my end either, man.  Sorry for the oil change comment.
Its just that if you're going to praise a guy for his game, make sure its warranted or at least specify. Basketball is a multi-aspect sport and Thompson is very one dimensional player.  I see tons of players around the league contributing to a team's effort.  Every damn guards needs to shoot but what else can you provide?  If a pick is used on you, you damn well better be a prolific shooter which he is not.  When I saw your comment, needless to say I disagreed because I thought you meant his overall game (dland probably thought the same thing).  I think this kid has a ways to go in that regard.

GSDUB, I think ep 10, 11, 13 & 14 are the best eps of the season, [Jesse]YO[/Jesse].

s5 starts summer.

Originally Posted by What up

None from my end either, man.  Sorry for the oil change comment.
Its just that if you're going to praise a guy for his game, make sure its warranted or at least specify. Basketball is a multi-aspect sport and Thompson is very one dimensional player.  I see tons of players around the league contributing to a team's effort.  Every damn guards needs to shoot but what else can you provide?  If a pick is used on you, you damn well better be a prolific shooter which he is not.  When I saw your comment, needless to say I disagreed because I thought you meant his overall game (dland probably thought the same thing).  I think this kid has a ways to go in that regard.
I agree with this all the way though.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm glad I didn't say it
laugh.gif

I'll say it, Lin is coming to his own the past 3 games. Take it easy on me.
happy.gif
JRich = Shannon Brown though...

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom