OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by dland24

Post 1356. Id love to know what was said.

This might be it. Not 100%

"P.S.  When compared to you, I AM a know-it-all.  Next time I go into work, I'll grab some Plan-B/condoms.  Please, no offspring from your inferior gene pool."

Oh ^@%#
roll.gif

Heading to the game tomorrow and I'm planning on heading there early to get some autographs near the tunnel. So, would anyone know what time the doors open?

Originally Posted by Red Is On NT

Heading to the game tomorrow and I'm planning on heading there early to get some autographs near the tunnel. So, would anyone know what time the doors open?
6:00. Nash is a tricky one. He might sign a few on his way out to shoot instead of on the way back in so be ready.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

6:00. Nash is a tricky one. He might sign a few on his way out to shoot instead of on the way back in so be ready.
Got Nash to sign back when he was on the Mavs.  Havent even tried to get his since.  Has superstardom made him more difficult to get Franch?

I don't have too much experience with him, but from what I hear, he doesn't sign much. I was able to get him last year in Sacramento before a preseason game though so he isn't impossible.

Thanks for the info.

Also, I believe that the section I sit in is the opposite side from the tunnels. Do the ushers care if I hang out by the tunnels?

Thanks for the info.

Also, I believe that the section I sit in is the opposite side from the tunnels. Do the ushers care if I hang out by the tunnels?
I haven't done it in a couple years, but no they didn't care. Make sure you enter through the North entrance so you're close to the tunnels. You'll see a bunch of people lined up there before the doors open eager to get autographs. Probably going to be a lot of people because of the bobblehead giveaway too.

ran into Matt Steinmetz at my local gym yesterday.... started talking to him about Curry/Ellis backcourt and how terrible Biedrins was. He just laughed. Tonight he said Biedrins production is basically ZERO. Wonder if I influenced him at all lol.

Not to sound like a d-bag, but I think that's something we're all aware of.

This John Henry Smith guy annoys me. Why? I don't know...He reminds me of that kiss-*%+ in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (Towards Uncle Phil).

Back
Top Bottom