OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Now do you guys think Acie !**!#@% Law deserved playing time over Jeremy Lin?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously.  I remember cats in here were straight CLOWNING whenever anybody said anything good about Jeremy Lin.  Dudes were acting like he had NO game and getting
mad.gif
when I said he guarded Ty Lawson hella good last year.

Does anyone know if the jerseys (swingman) they sell in the arena are cheaper than online?

On their website it says $89.99. I'm sure you can find some kind of coupon online and it get it cheaper at eastbay/sportsauthority/etc..

Just a heads up for somone looking for a job:

Someone just got fired in my dept, so BMW of SF is looking for an experienced person for a retail parts position. Automotive knowledge, customer service, and money handling skills are things the manager is looking for. If your interested let me know.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

The Warriors currently have the 8th worst record in the league (7th least amount of wins though).

Great. Warriors only keep their pick if it's top 7 right?

^yup

I'll ruin the punchline for you.  Warriors will have the 8th worst record by winning their last game of the season against the Spurs

Originally Posted by daprescription

On their website it says $89.99. I'm sure you can find some kind of coupon online and it get it cheaper at eastbay/sportsauthority/etc..
You get $10.00 off when you buy at the Warriors store with a ticket purchase.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

^yup

I'll ruin the punchline for you.  Warriors will have the 8th worst record by winning their last game of the season against the Spurs
Nah, the punchline is they will have the 7th worst record by winning their last game of the season and then one team jumps into the top 3, pushing the Warriors to the 8th pick, thus forfeiting the selection.

I take back what I said of Biedrins being useful this year. My apologies.

Spoiler [+]
Though I still think Mark Jackson should have put him back in the game against the Grizzlies.
ohwell.gif

Not gonna read too much into this...

Jerry West hasn’t had a major impact on the Warriors since joining the team’s executive board, but that might be about to change.

"I'm going to be up here a lot more. I think something can be done here, and it's kind of fun for me," said West, who believes the Warriors are closer to becoming a playoff team than their 9-14 record indicates. "It's a challenge, but it can happen in a year's time if we can get lucky with a few things."

West isn’t ready to “blow up

laugh.gif
at 715 being suspended again.

Nice game so far for the Warriors. Lets see if we can finish. I wish we would have a top 7 pick next year, but its so damn hard to hope for losses.

Back
Top Bottom