OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Nasty
pimp.gif

Had to work very hard for this win. Another team effort. That's the Udoh we need every night to compliment Lee.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Wow three in a row never felt so good
pimp.gif
good W
maybe cause we never win three in a row?
Well yeah
laugh.gif
that's what I was getting at. Glad to have finally beaten the suns so I can ridicule my cousin while it's still fresh.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Every win is a loss.
QFT
I already gave up on this.  It's obviously right move, but the Warriors were always too smart to ever get a good draft pick.  Mediocrity at its finest; Patrick O'Bryant, Andris Biedrins, Ike Diogu, Ekpe Udoh, Mickael Pietrus.. the list could go on forever.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Every win is a loss.
QFT
I already gave up on this.  It's obviously right move, but the Warriors were always too smart to ever get a good draft pick.  Mediocrity at its finest; Patrick O'Bryant, Andris Biedrins, Ike Diogu, Ekpe Udoh, Mickael Pietrus.. the list could go on forever.
I can understand being upset about the Diogu (Granger) & Udoh (Monroe, George), but without using hindsight who were they suppose to take over Biedrins, O'Bryant & Pietrus? 

Originally Posted by Lavious

Originally Posted by daprescription

QFT
I can understand being upset about the Diogu (Granger) & Udoh (Monroe, George), but without using hindsight who were they suppose to take over Biedrins, O'Bryant & Pietrus? 
You serious?

What about Al Jefferson or Josh Smith over Andris?  But thats not even the point.

Bottom line is, I know you can say "without using hindsight," but how can you continue to give this team the benefit of the doubt when we regularly whiff on our first round picks?  I mean hell, we even traded the face of our franchise for another draft pick that didnt turn out. 

Hopefully Jerry West can help us in the draft room because, Curry aside, none of our high picks turn out.

Just asking. I don't remember who I wanted the Warriors to pick over those guys. I have no faith in this team not picking 1st round busts (which I wouldn't have that big of a problem with if they always drafted the prospect with the highest potential instead of settling).

It's always easier for people to look back, like I did, and criticize the draft picks. It's just hard to look the other way when the Warriors have had so many misses. Again, let's thank the organization for winning 5 of the last 7 games of the season, when the team is waaay out of playoff contention and just hurt themselves by missing on better players in the lower end of the draft.
Perfect example, the Warriors trade for Baron Davis at the end of the 2004-2005 season. Warriors get Baron Davis (19-43) finish the season really strong 15-5; final record 34-48.
2jcve5k.png

You have to love being a Warriors fan
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom