OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

Tough loss, but good effort. Can't stop Howard's hook. And the intentional foul should have stopped in the 3rd quarter. He was making about 75% of those after the 3rd qt. Klay had a nice game.

Hacking...
laugh.gif
coward

Good game warriors fans. No lie, even when we were up 3 with 1 minute left, I was nervous because Monte was cookin. That kid Klay played well also.

Howard with 39 free throw attempts
sick.gif

warriors idea of good defense = foul Dwight the whole game 
laugh.gif

almost got a free pizza today
mad.gif

warrior girls
pimp.gif

Just copped some tickets to Grizzlies game on the 23rd.
First Warriors game, my body is ready....
My Grizzlies jerseys are ready to be worn!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Tim Legler destroyed Mark Jackson's brilliant hack-a-Dwight decision on 1st and 10.

At this point I miss Keith Smart.

I agree with you DP...This guy won 10 more games and gets fired?

However, my only gripe would be his distribution of minutes...Monta playing 53/53 minutes (OT)
sick.gif

I wasn't a huge fan of Keith Smart, because I didn't think he was a great coach, but I do agree that he didn't get a fair shake either. He should have had his option picked up and be given a shot in year 2. Instead, we're like the Raiders and have constant turnover and no consistency (nor real plan).

I also didn't think Keith's other coaches were very good, but clearly that can't be the problem because I was actually excited for those the Ws signed as asssitants for Mark Jackson. Either he's not listening to them or they're as bad as he is. He honestly reminds me Bill Walton or the alike coaching the celebrity hoop game prior to ASG.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just copped some tickets to Grizzlies game on the 23rd.
First Warriors game, my body is ready....
My Grizzlies jerseys are ready to be worn!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Take  BART, you better wear a sweater
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Where the !#%* is Jerry West in all of this?

Oh, its just a publicity stunt?

Understood....
Same old Warriors.....planting "news" stories of the shill GM having lunch with Orlando's GM like that's meaningful.

It's weird regarding West though, because if you read his comments regarding DeAndre Jordan, he sure made it sound like he was voicing his opinion that he wouldn't sign him that large of a contract but yet the Warroirs proceeded to offer anyway.

Dummy was probably saying we should amnesty Lee/Biedrins too. Glad we wiped our hands clean of Bell. Disaster avoided.
It's fair to say that DownyBoy was 100% correct ..... We should have drafted Greg Monroe.

I would have done cartwheels around my office if we somehow amnestied Lee. That day was never going to come to fruition because I don't think Lacob could ever admit his first move was stupid.

I read in Fortune or Forbes how one of the other major investors (Vivek Ranadive) in the Warriors uses "analytical" formulas/appraoch. I swear by everything that is holy that this has got to be the leading reason we signed Lee.

They thought they solved the team's rebounding issue by getting Lee. Can't believe we gave up talent to sign this bum.

Random - Where's Kelenna Azubuike these days? That knee injury absolutely derailed (ended) his career. I remember when he got injured we were only a few weeks into the season but he was putting up really good numbers.

Last I remember, Buike was in NY.

Yeah, it really was a shame how he got hurt after starting to do so well.

I guess the knee injury is something that may end his career. Knicks basically waived him, if I remember correctly. If he could play, im sure a team would have gave him a shot by now. It's a really sad story. Guy went from an undradted player to a really good rotation player. Hope he'll make it back one day.

Back
Top Bottom