Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
roll.gif
  What is this from though??? 

Sooner than ever at this point. 

Good looking out. I just want to watch the scene now haha. 

Crazy that somebody got a copy early. man, why can't I be that lucky???

Might as well be fake if he's not gonna post in game pics. Anyone could fake that much imo.

for some reason I thought this came out later in the year. havent been keeping up.

will this be able to run on the hold white 20gb xboxs? or will i need a larger hard drive to install the game? :nerd:

As long as you got at least 8GB free on the hard drive you should be ok. The game has a mandatory 8GB install for both consoles. If you want to install the optional second disc for Xbox 360 you will need at least 16GB free on your hard drive.
thanks.

now to decide if i want the regular... or one of the special/collectors editions.

I've been re-watching the trailers. Sorry to bring back up the driving topic, but it looks improved. You would never be able to handle your vehicle like this in IV. The player swerves and avoids 4 potential collisions. Would've been slipping all over that joint in IV. :lol:

ioKpL3H3GsalN.gif

I got used to the driving in IV, but this looks so much better.

iPDHHYNOdJogr.gif

[h1]GTA 5 original score lasts over 20 hours, Rockstar posts radio samplers on SoundCloud[/h1]
Grand Theft Auto 5 had something of a soundtrack reveal over on Rolling Stone last week. Now Rockstar has sent us some SoundCloud embeds of the game’s radio stations, behind-the-scenes photos and more. Check it out here.

First up, here’s the Rockstar SoundCloud, which is full of GTA 5 radio samplers.

You can check out Rolling Stone’s feature and interview on the GTA 5 soundtrack here, in which it was confirmed that there will be 240 songs in the game.

In an email to VG247, Rockstar confirmed that – radio stations aside – GTA 5′s original score will last over 20 hours and is composed by Tangerine Dream along with Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, LA Noire composer Woody Jackson, as well as L.A. hip-hop producers Alchemist and Oh No.

GTA 5 hits PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 17. Are you excited?

I've been re-watching the trailers. Sorry to bring back up the driving topic, but it looks improved. You would never be able to handle your vehicle like this in IV. The player swerves and avoids 4 potential collisions. Would've been slipping all over that joint in IV.
laugh.gif

ioKpL3H3GsalN.gif

I got used to the driving in IV, but this looks so much better.

iPDHHYNOdJogr.gif
How it should be.

[h1]GTA 5 original score lasts over 20 hours, Rockstar posts radio samplers on SoundCloud[/h1]
Grand Theft Auto 5 had something of a soundtrack reveal over on Rolling Stone last week. Now Rockstar has sent us some SoundCloud embeds of the game’s radio stations, behind-the-scenes photos and more. Check it out here.

First up, here’s the Rockstar SoundCloud, which is full of GTA 5 radio samplers.

You can check out Rolling Stone’s feature and interview on the GTA 5 soundtrack here, in which it was confirmed that there will be 240 songs in the game.

In an email to VG247, Rockstar confirmed that – radio stations aside – GTA 5′s original score will last over 20 hours and is composed by Tangerine Dream along with Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, LA Noire composer Woody Jackson, as well as L.A. hip-hop producers Alchemist and Oh No.

GTA 5 hits PS3 and Xbox 360 on September 17. Are you excited?
that dj on rebel radio sounds like hank from king of the hill. west coast radio prob sounds the best so far.

Back
Top Bottom