Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I have that week off from work so ill be doing a balance of stories and jus causing mayhem all over the city. I'm in no rush to beat ASAP this seem more worth the money this year.

cannot wait for this, many many lost hours.

I joined the NT crew, not sure if i joined the correct one: XBL tag: xscrubo

I'm glad online won't be available on RD. Gives me time to actually beat the game before getting submerged in another element. Til this day I still haven't played Black Ops 2 campaign or MW3 because I jumped online from day 1.

I'm glad online won't be available on RD. Gives me time to actually beat the game before getting submerged in another element. Til this day I still haven't played Black Ops 2 campaign or MW3 because I jumped online from day 1.

The difference between this game and those, FPS shooters are realistically meant for online only.

GTA games actually have a story that almost everyone finishes.

This thread moves fast, and I'm partially being lazy to research it myself :lol: , but is it possible to be in more than one crew at a time?

IE: If I want to join an NT crew, but also a crew with my friends.

Last edited:
If you want to be in the NT crew, you must make a Rockstar Social Club account. I'm not sending out individual invites. Find the group and request to be added.

For those seeking leadership positions. Post what title you want.

If you want to be in the NT crew, you must make a Rockstar Social Club account. I'm not sending out individual invites. Find the group and request to be added.

I mean, I'll take a Commissioner roll or a Lieutenant roll. Don't matter.

I would like the be the brother muzone of the crew.

How am I supposed to respect a leader who doesn't know the difference between a position and piece of bread?

Last edited:

How am I supposed to respect a leader who doesn't know the difference between a position and piece of bread?

*scoffs* well excuse me sir :lol: I said it doesn't matter because no matter the roll, I'll take care of business. It's sorta my thing

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom