Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Damn they are playing the game at the radio station while doing the interview.

Last edited:
i jus wanna c a walk thru

Not happening this late with 2 weeks left to go to release date.

R* is pretty damn good when it comes to controlling uploaded early leaked videos posted on youtube, daily motion, vimeo, twitch.tv, ustream.

They don't stay up more than 24 hours before getting taken down.

Last edited:
i jus wanna c a walk thru

I remember people were playing Red Dead Redemption and GTA IV on ********** early. This was before Twitch existed. I think Twitch came from **********'s gaming section. The streams were taken down when they were discovered though. :lol:

Maybe keep an eye on Twitch over the next couple days. I'm trying to avoid anything that could have spoilers, but I want to see the game in motion in a proper playthrough and not a trailer.

EDIT: Oh, and if I remember correctly. R* were taking down streams of their game even in the first couple weeks after release.

Last edited:
If anyone works at Walmart or knows anyone who works there and gives no damn about their job :lol:

Here is your chance at getting the game a few days early:

As far as I know, R* haven't released anything other than the first names of the protagonists. I can't find any last names on the official website. Trevor might be saying his last name in a trailer, but it's just speculative until the game is out. "Trevor Phillips Enterprise."

Unless you guys found some leaks, but I'm trying to avoid all that.

The first V hands-on write up.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/09/03/world-first-hands-on-with-grand-theft-auto-v

I gingerly thread my way into the traffic bustling down the freeway towards the city. The road is thick with semi-trailers rumbling into Los Santos. The distinction between GTA V and GTA IV’s vehicle handling is immediately clear; carving my way through the throngs of 18-wheelers the low-slung supercar feels more sure-footed and grippy than similar models in GTA IV. It’s more responsive, but without erring towards feeling too superficial or light.

Now everyone shut up about the handling!

:lol:

Last edited:
I know we have driven this point underground, but the only thing standing between me and preordering the game was the driving mechanics. I'm glad to hear they have been improved. I'll head to GameStop today and put my preorder in. 
nthat.gif

Sidenote, now that I have a PS3, I have a ton of games like Max Payne 3, Arkham City, Last of Us etc etc to catch up on. Looked on Amazon and a lot of these are under $20 
nthat.gif

what part of SA was the game in? was OG Loc modeled after him? they both were/are fake gangsta rappers.

game fans, i'm just joking.

eh, bit the bullet and pre-ordered from overstock for $54 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
what part of SA was the game in?

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]
[VIDEO=]

damb yo, this just made me hella nostalgic!! This game was so unbelievably good man. Ahhhh just cruising through the city driving. I really hope they make an hd version one day. This game was just too perfect. The story, the characters, the voice acting. I had a blast playing this joint. Thanks for posting the vid.[/video]

Back
Top Bottom